PDA

View Full Version : Need Spanking

Adam
September 10th 03, 08:50 PM
Hello everyone, I hope this isnt off topic. I am a 19 yr old boy and
I am looking for a real life mom to help discipline me. I never
really had discipline growing up and I think it might help now. If
you can help, please email me at

thanks,
adam

LaVonne Carlson
September 18th 03, 04:06 AM
This is off topic. This is a parenting ng, not a ng for spanking
fetishes.

LaVonne

Adam wrote:

> Hello everyone, I hope this isnt off topic. I am a 19 yr old boy and
> I am looking for a real life mom to help discipline me. I never
> really had discipline growing up and I think it might help now. If
> you can help, please email me at
>
> thanks,
> adam

Doan
September 18th 03, 06:32 AM
Gee! Than why does Chris posted his sound file on a regular basis? :-)

Doan
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

> This is off topic. This is a parenting ng, not a ng for spanking
> fetishes.
>
> LaVonne
>
> Adam wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone, I hope this isnt off topic. I am a 19 yr old boy and
> > I am looking for a real life mom to help discipline me. I never
> > really had discipline growing up and I think it might help now. If
> > you can help, please email me at
> >
> > thanks,
> > adam

LaVonne Carlson
September 22nd 03, 12:21 AM
Doan wrote:

> Gee! Than why does Chris posted his sound file on a regular basis? :-)

To show the pain and atrocitiy of the practice of hitting and hurting
children in the name of discipline.

LaVonne

> Doan
> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:
>
> > This is off topic. This is a parenting ng, not a ng for spanking
> > fetishes.
> >
> > LaVonne
> >
> > Adam wrote:
> >
> > > Hello everyone, I hope this isnt off topic. I am a 19 yr old boy and
> > > I am looking for a real life mom to help discipline me. I never
> > > really had discipline growing up and I think it might help now. If
> > > you can help, please email me at
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > > adam

Doan
September 22nd 03, 04:41 AM
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

> Doan wrote:
>
> > Gee! Than why does Chris posted his sound file on a regular basis? :-)
>
> To show the pain and atrocitiy of the practice of hitting and hurting
> children in the name of discipline.
>
> LaVonne

And where does the sound file come from?

Doan