PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hey Greg!

Kane
September 16th 03, 09:17 PM
On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:19:04 GMT, "Dan Sullivan"
> wrote:

>"Dan Sullivan" > wrote in message
et...

>> "Dan Sullivan" > wrote in message
>> .net...
>> >
>> > Before ya post something, have a cup of this.
>> >
>> > http://tinyurl.com/4fyc
>>
>> Too late for this,
>>
>> "Spend large amounts of time researching before you post details.
>> Read through the entire huge archive of past messages in this
newsgroup.
>> Yes, it's a pain."
>>
>> The "ENTIRE HUGE ARCHIVE OF PAST MESSAGES... ???"
>>
>> I believe there's been more than 34,600 posts since the NG started.
>>
>> Are ya kidding, Greg?
>
>How 'bout we have him read your Motion and see if he wants you to
ghost
>write some Motion's for him?
>
>At least he'll know in a short while how valuable your advice is.
>
>Don't ya think, Greg?
>
>Don't ya?
>
>Ever?
>
>Dan

Yah gotta unnerstan, Dan.

Greg is the villlage idiot that tips their hand daily and drives them
up the wall when they try to preempt a bloodied family from noticing
you.

I think they, and you know who I mean, would love it if he'd just fall
off the face of the earth.

He is so obvious in trying to screw up parents it points folks on to
his buddies that support him.

And that makes me wonder where good old Peakin Deakin has gone to?
Still the BMOC at CPSWatch in Ill-noise I suppose.

Oh well. He'll wear thin on them soon enough. I hope too many families
don't lose their kids while he's learnin' or packin' to leave.

Maybe both of them will fall on their swords for the cause, eh?

Kane