PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry Fern

Kane
September 18th 03, 07:00 AM
Please accept my sincere apology for calling you "a smelly little
****."

I believe those that admonished and corrected me were right.

I won't call you "a smelly little ****" again, Potato.

But as long as you lie, and as long as you campaign for a takeover of
CPS by the Feds you will not be more than a plant.

Sorry about that. Sorry for you.

Kane

Dan Sullivan
September 18th 03, 12:05 PM
"Kane" > wrote in message
om...
> Please accept my sincere apology for calling you "a smelly little
> ****."
>
> I believe those that admonished and corrected me were right.
>
> I won't call you "a smelly little ****" again, Potato.
>
> But as long as you lie, and as long as you campaign for a takeover of
> CPS by the Feds you will not be more than a plant.
>
> Sorry about that. Sorry for you.
>
> Kane

Don't think it went unnoticed that you repeated the words you were
apologizing for two more times.

Twenty minutes with yer nose in the corner.

Don't do it again...

And while you're watching your words you can clean up the rest of your
future posts.

Or Greg'll take away yer TV.

R R R

Dan

bobb
September 18th 03, 01:47 PM
"Kane" > wrote in message
om...
> Please accept my sincere apology for calling you "a smelly little
> ****."
>
> I believe those that admonished and corrected me were right.
>
> I won't call you "a smelly little ****" again, Potato.
>
> But as long as you lie, and as long as you campaign for a takeover of
> CPS by the Feds you will not be more than a plant.
>
> Sorry about that. Sorry for you.
>
> Kane

At least you have the sensibilities to understand what you did was wrong but
your apology was no apology at all.
It was the mark of someone who is devious and cunning.
'nuff said.

bobb

Kane
September 19th 03, 04:52 AM
"bobb" > wrote in message . net>...
> "Kane" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Please accept my sincere apology for calling you "a smelly little
> > ****."
> >
> > I believe those that admonished and corrected me were right.
> >
> > I won't call you "a smelly little ****" again, Potato.
> >
> > But as long as you lie, and as long as you campaign for a takeover of
> > CPS by the Feds you will not be more than a plant.
> >
> > Sorry about that. Sorry for you.
> >
> > Kane
>
> At least you have the sensibilities to understand what you did was wrong but
> your apology was no apology at all.
> It was the mark of someone who is devious and cunning.
> 'nuff said.

Stunned bobb. Just thoroughly stunned.

I doubt anyone else here even noticed that, but you caught on right
away.

Clever little monkey, aren't you?

> bobb

I always feel so conflicted when I jab you one. Every now and then you
come up with the most compassionate, caring, thoughtful insights, and
then off you go on your nut rant again.

You just make my emotional life hell, bobb.

Kane