PDA

View Full Version : the curfew (a love story involving spanking)

LadySharon811
September 20th 03, 10:56 PM
THE CURFEW
by

Sister Sharon

It was Saturday night the fall of my senior year. I had dressed in a really
pretty dress. I had fussed over it for an hour downstairs getting every pleat
and piece of it perfectly ironed. Then I did my hair. Mom helped me. I wanted
every strand just perfect. Mom smiled at me.

It was my third date with Joe. He was so much fun to be with and a terrific
dancer. We were going to a dance, the fall homecoming dance at school. I was
excited to be going with him. Each time I had gone out with him, I liked him
more. Tonight I wanted to be extra special for him. I was falling for him. Mom
could see it. On the one hand she was pleased to be watching me fall in love,
on the other she seemed to be worried about me. I hadn't been really romantic
with a boy before. I was really enjoying the romance part. I knew he would
bring me a flower to wear and that he would hold me tight for all the slow
dances, his arm on my waist guiding me as we swayed together on the dance
floor. Then on the fast dances, he would spin me and make me dizzy with just
being with him. It was getting close to time for Joe to get there. I pulled my
girdle on. It helped make me look like I wanted and kept my nylons where I
wanted them. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so good. I smiled. Joe
was as lucky to be going with me as I was with him.

I was 17, gorgeous and had the world on a string. The teachers loved me. I had
been a teachers pet as long as I could remember. I always tried to please them
in every way I could. I behaved really well. I didn't even get dirty unless I
had on my gym clothes or grubbys. Everyone said I was a perfect girl. I liked
being dressed up and always wore bows in my hair when I was a little girl and
Mom let me keep it really long. I had to cut it when I got to high school
though. It kept getting in my eyes when I played basketball, and I loved
basketball. I was a star basketball player on the girl's team and everyone said
how much promise I had. That year the college scouts would notice me. I knew
it!

The other thing I loved was school. I spent all my spare time reading. I did so
love history. I found it so interesting. I especially loved reading historical
romantic novels about old England and other far way places with ladies and
lords. There really wasn't anything I didn't enjoy studying. Well, cutting up
frogs and things like that weren't much fun, but I did it. I made a 'B' that
semester in biology. That was my only 'B' that year. I had almost all A's from
the beginning of high school until now. I wasn't going to let that change
either. Every semester when the honor roll came out, I was near the top. I
loved it when the preacher at church would hold up the honor roll when it came
out and look down at me and point me out. He made such a big deal out of it. I
liked it when people were proud of me. I loved it! When people were proud of me
I just glowed. It made me play harder when we had a game too, except they said
I wasn't aggressive enough. I just didn't want to break any rules and make
people think badly of me. That just wouldn't be me!

I thought Joe was beginning to loved me too. Momma loved me, but she showed in
different ways. She wasn't always bragging about me like the preacher or
teachers. Momma just grumbled most of the time. Do this! Do that! Don't do
that! She was always complaining about something. She was the black cloud in my
life that kept me from doing wrong things. That seemed to be her role. She
always did it with a plan! She was the reason I was such a good girl. She rode
me all the time! I always had to do what she told me, and did, since I was a
little girl. She had paddled me then--- a lot! I just gave in and did
everything she told me too. It hurt to bad not too. I don't think I ever talked
back to her, or didn't do what she said. She would have paddled me! Then when
she paddled me, I had to cooperate really well or she would paddle me for not
cooperating! I thought she was awful about it! At least all that was over. She
paddled my younger sisters, but I was almost grown. She hadn't paddled me in
years!

I thought Joe loved me too. Joe just kissed really well and kissed me a lot.
That is how I knew he loved me. I loved him that way too. Mom noticed! She was
getting more and more intrusive about my dates with Joe. That night she was in
true form. "Patsy, be home by midnight!" She ordered. That order just hit me
wrong. I was too grown up to be being ordered around like that! What was I a
baby that had to be in bed at a certain time?! I was grown! If I were out a
little late, what was the harm! Joe was early. We talked a little then went to
the dance. It was a good one. We did all the current dances, drank a gallon of
punch and had a blast. When they shut the band down, we weren't the least bit
ready to quit. Unfortunately, there was nothing else to do. Joe and I got in
his Chevy and headed to our favorite spot, behind old Mr. Miller's barn.

He really could kiss well! We rolled around his front seat for a while. He
kissed me and kissed me. Then he slid his hand up my leg and scooted my dress
up. I knew he shouldn't do that, but it felt so good! We petted and petted. I
got so hot. So did he. It was hard to stop, but I was a good girl. He knew
that! We had gone as far as we were going to go! We kissed one more time, and
got up. I was ready to go home. It couldn't have been that late, we had only
been there a few minutes.

Well, I thought we had only been there a few minutes. It was 2AM. He rolled
quietly into the driveway so as to not wake anyone up. But, the kitchen light
was on! Mom was up! I was in trouble! She would be all rattled again! It would
take a few minutes to settle her down then I could get to sleep. I knew she
would get me up for church early anyway, no matter how little sleep I got! I
sighed. "Well, I may as well get this over with!" I told Joe. "Will your mom be
mad?" He looked at me. "Yes, I suppose so. She has been really on my case a lot
lately. I think it is YOU!" I kissed him again, and continued, "I will handle
it though. She will probably just yell at me for a bit, and then I can get to
sleep!" He walked me to the door, kissed me goodnight then disappeared into the
night.

The door creaked on the way in. It always did. It was hard to slip into our
house, but it didn't make any difference. With the light on mom was up anyway.
She didn't even wait until I got the door closed. "Young lady, where have you
been? It is 2:15 AM!" Then she looked at my dress. I had ironed it really well
she knew that, she watched me do it. Now it was really wrinkled. If she didn't
know exactly where I had been, she knew what I had been doing!--- petting!! I
could have been at any one of a hundred places the boys searched out to park
their cars on dark nights. She blinked. I didn't say anything. At times like
this it was best just to let her vent and get it out of her system. Then I
could go to bed.

"Patsy, you could have been dead somewhere! You worry me so much!" She never
said anything about my dress or petting, she concentrated on my being late. She
was on a roll. I just listened. I was going to be glad when she wound down this
time! She didn't yell at me nearly as long as I expected! She got quiet! I just
tried to look sheepish and not challenge her. Mom apparently was buying it! I
knew I should have been in earlier, but we were having such a good time. I
really didn't see the harm in our going out for a little loving after the
dance. I was almost a grown woman. She just stopped and looked at me. "Patsy, I
am going to have to give you something to think about!" She just looked
straight at me for a minute. What was she talking about?

Then she stopped talking and walked to the hall closet. When she came back in
the kitchen she had her paddle! Now I was paying attention! "Mom, what are you
doing?" I asked. I was fully awake now! I had just wanted to get the lecture
over with and go to sleep. What was she doing! She repeated, "Patsy, I am just
going to have to give you something to think about! You are not to be out so
late. When I tell you, you have to be home by 12, that means 12!"

"But, Mom, I am grown. I am a grown woman! You can't paddle me!" I was
beginning to get worried now! She couldn't paddle me. I was too old for that
sort of thing. Mom hadn't paddled me since I was 14. I was old enough to know
and do what was right without paddling. She didn't answer. I just started
following her around the kitchen. "Mom?" She was clearing the table, getting
her coffee cup and things off the table and putting them on the counter. As
soon at the table was clear, she turned to me. Mom looked me in the eyes. "Bend
over the table please!" She ordered! I looked down at the table, then back at
mom. "Mom, please, you can't paddle me! I'm too old, mom! I am grown, Mom!
Please, you can't just paddle me!" I was totally in shock. I was way too old
for this! She just pointed at the table. Mom had such a very stern look to her!
"Over, the table please!" She ordered again! "Mom!" My voice was quivering! She
just kept up that steady stare at me!

I guess it was all those years of her being so strict with me, or maybe it was
just because she was my mother, what ever, I just did what she told me. I never
wanted to bend over anything all those years I had regular paddlings, but I
did! And no matter how bad it hurt, I stayed bent over until mom was done!
Being 17, two inches taller and 15 pounds heavier than my mom didn't change
anything! I was going to be paddled!! I couldn't believe this was happening. I
just blubbered, "Mom, please!!" None of my friends ever got paddled anymore! I
never thought I would again! I bent over the table and reached out to grab the
other side. "Mom! Please don't! I am too old to be paddled!" She never said a
word.

I had never gotten paddled in school. I saw other kids get paddled, but never
me! I was always a good girl in school. I tried to be a good girl at home. But
with mom though it was different. She used the paddle frequently and if any of
us did anything wrong, and it was hard to be perfect all the time. We could
count on a paddling pretty often when we were little kids. It just got less as
we got into our teens. The paddle was always hanging in the hall closet. It was
always a danger! I thought I would never see that paddle gotten out for me
again, never!! I never wanted to see that paddle in mom's hand for me again!!

Mom was good at it! I knew from watching the teachers paddle other kids that my
mom could paddle as well or better than any of them. It was not something that
my sisters or I ever wanted to happen! The last time mom paddled me was when I
was 14. Mom paddled me for going somewhere I wasn't supposed to go. I never
went there again! It had hurt so badly! I had cried for a long time after the
paddling. That was the summer before my sophomore year. This sort of thing
wasn't supposed to happen to me when I was a senior!!

The first lick fell hard. Mom hadn't lost her swing in two years. It stung like
a swarm of bees on my bottom. Then it just continued. Mom never set a certain
number of licks. She just kept going in one steady motion. I had watched her
paddle my sisters. Once she started the paddle never stopped except for just a
fraction of a second as it impacted the recipient's bottom, then it bounced off
and floated back into the air as if propelled by the bounce. Then at the top of
mom's swing, it stopped again. Then she swung accelerating it down as it picked
up speed all the way. Just before it hit she pivoted her hips almost doubling
the speed and force on the paddle. Only at those two points did the paddle
stop, other than that it was a steady blur of motion in the air until my sister
was really crying. It didn't make much noise on the back swing, but you could
hear it swish going down. The motion just continued like a machine in motion as
my sister held on and wailed to the rhythmic pops of the paddle.

I was doing the same thing! Only this time it hurt a lot worse than the last
paddling I had had. I had a girdle on. That just held the heat in. I couldn't
believe how much more that was making it hurt! The stinging was just as bad as
always. That was enough to make me cry! But, my girdle, my girdle made the heat
rise to a full flame in just a few swats. I started crying right away and
gripped the other side of the table until my fingers turned white. Still she
continued as the flames of pain engulfed my bottom. I was sobbing! "Mom, please
Mom, I'm sorry!" She didn't stop! She just kept paddling me until I was lost in
tears and crying so hard. She must have paddled me for three of four minutes.
She was sweating when she stopped! My fanny was on fire. I didn't know it could
hurt so badly!!

I was so lost in the pain, I just stayed over the table after she stopped. When
I looked back through the blur of my tears, Mom was just standing there holding
the paddle down at her side. She put it down on the table and signaled that I
could get up! As I lifted up my hands shot to my bottom. It was so hot! I was
crying like a baby! "Mom!" was all I could say as my tears were dripping on the
floor between us. Mom reached out and pulled me to her. She held me close to
her as I cried on her shoulder for a minute then she pushed me back, holding me
by my arms and looking up at me, "Patsy, when I tell you to be home by 12. I
mean be home by 12!" Then she hugged me and said! "Let's just go to bed now,
honey! I love you!" I knew from the onset she wasn't mad at me. She didn't show
any anger. She had paddled me because she loved me, and wanted me to obey her
and be home when she told me to be. I could see the hurt in her eyes as I
cried. She wasn't happy that I had to cry. But, she thought I needed too. I
blubbered, "I love you too, mom!"

I cried until I was in my bed and under the covers. My bottom was on fire
still! It didn't really start fading for at least a half an hour. All that time
I just kept moving trying to find a position that was comfortable. I sniffled
the whole time. My sister, who I shared the room with, wasn't asleep. "Patsy,
did Mom paddle you?" She Asked. "Unhuh!!" I sobbed out. She didn't say anymore,
neither did I.

The next day after basketball practice I had to shower. The other girls noticed
my red bottom. "Patsy, what happened?" Several of them said. I had to explain.
"Mom paddled me for being late Saturday night." I blushed. There was no other
more diplomatic way of saying it! I was so embarrassed! The one thing though,
until I left home for college the next year I was never late getting home
again!

I did really well that year. I made all A's and got a scholarship to play
basketball in college as well as an academic one to a good school in the next
state. I did well there too. I wasn't a star player there, but I was good and
the women's coach liked me. I just kept up the good work in classes too. I only
had one B my first semester, all the rest were A's. I was on my way. I liked
the idea of being a teacher. I was going to be a teacher! Joe was long gone. We
had broken up eons ago. I was dating one of the boys on the basketball team. He
was a dreamboat. He was smart too, not just a jock. We could talk and were
getting along so well. We had been going out every week for months. He was
tall, obviously, and so smooth and eloquent, he took me to nice restaurants,
dances at hotels and other things I had never done before. One thing I didn't
miss was Mom and her paddle waiting for me if I were late getting home! I
really was grown and could do what I wanted for the first time in my life.

Eldon, had a car, a nice car. He really was a star and the school boosters made
sure he had anything he wanted. I knew he dated other girls too, but he was
dating me more than anyone else. One night we went to a dance. We danced untill
morning. I was a church girl, and never had done all these things. He insisted
that we have a few drinks when we danced. I didn't want to make him think I was
a prude, and I liked the taste anyway. He always ordered me a liqueur. I liked
brandy alexanders. They gave me a buzz anyway and just seemed to relax me and
make dancing more fun. I didn't see what was wrong with that. When we left, it
was after 1:40. There wasn't enough time to get back to the dorm before they
locked the door. They had a 2:00 AM curfew. There was no real penalty, so long
as they didn't miss you. It was just that you couldn't get in before 6:00 AM.
Eldon and I knew that.

He found a place to park, and we just petted. He would take me home after they
opened up and I could slip in. No one would notice. He was even a better kisser
than Joe. I loved his kisses. Then he slid his hands up my legs too. It all
felt so great. I don't really know how it happened. He touched me in places no
one had ever touched me. The next thing I knew we were in the back seat. My
panties were off and I had my legs wrapped around him doing the most wonderful
thing I ever remembered. He made love to me! It had hurt a little at first. I
had never made love before, but before he took me to the dorm, I just had to do
it with him two more times!

In the morning, after I got a few hours sleep, I felt differently about it. I
loved it, but it wasn't the kind of thing I did, I mean, I loved doing it, but
I was a good girl. I had always planned to be a virgin on my wedding night. Now
that wouldn't happen! I was really sad about that, and felt so guilty! I went
to the college chapel for Sunday services, and prayed. I wanted to be a good
girl. I didn't want to do things that were wrong. It was just one time, and I
loved Eldon. If we stopped now, maybe it would be the same again. I talked to
Eldon about it. He just listened, but he didn't agree. He thought we should be
making love. It was the natural thing to do. He did it with other girls. He
didn't see why we shouldn't make love too. I hadn't thought about that. I
thought we were something really special. I didn't just want to be one of the
girls he make love too. I wanted him to love me. I loved him! He wasn't so
sure. He liked me a lot, but he wasn't ready to settle down!

I thought about it! I wasn't a floozy! I loved him or I wouldn't have done it
with him! I wouldn't have done it at all if I hadn't missed curfew and been
drinking, but I had. There was no way to take it back! I went out with him
again, but I didn't drink so much, and I made sure we got back to the dorm by
2:00 AM. He didn't like it. We had stayed out and made love the last time. He
thought we should again! It was two weeks before he called me again.

I didn't realize it could be like this. Before we had made love, we had gone
out a dozen times. It wasn't like this. He respected me then! I didn't like
what was happening to us. I also missed him. I called him and he was busy, but
he met me for lunch the next week. I tried to be so nice, and he was himself
with me. He was still one of the most popular boys on campus, and having a
winning basketball season had not slowed that down at all. He had plenty of
girls. I was being fun. He liked girls that were fun. Then I started to cry. I
did love him. I wanted to date him! I just told him, "Eldon, I am a good girl!
I have always been a good girl. I love you! Can't I be a good girl with you,
just we can see each other and have a good time like we did before! Please!!"
He just looked at me. He did date good girls, but he had already made love to
me. He liked making love to me. "You are a good girl! We proved that after the
dance! I think if you want to date me, you will just have to keep being a good
girl." He looked at me directly in the eyes when he said that. I knew what I
had to do to date him! I cried, not much, just a tear rolled down my cheek and
I wiped it off really quickly. I would see him, and go to another dance that
Friday night!

Friday came. I dressed really nice and spent hours getting pretty for him. He
picked me up right on time. The dancing was wonderful, but I didn't want to
drink. I just had soft drinks. He raised his eyebrows. Then when it was over
and we went out to park. I talked to him. "Eldon, I love you! I want to be with
you! I want to make love to you! You know I do, but it is just wrong when we
aren't married!!" He listened. He just said "OK!" and got me back to the dorm
before curfew. He barely kissed me good night. He didn't call again for a
month.

I wasn't very regular anyway. My periods were erratic. Sometimes I would miss a
month. That was nothing new. I had missed one period. Then I missed another
period! I thought something was wrong with me. I thought I had better check in
to the college clinic. They ran some test, and the doctor did some exams on me
and made an appointment for me to come back in a week. At that appointment he
had me sit down in his office and closed the door. "You are pregnant." He said
it so casually. I asked him, "I am what??" He looked up and said it again. "You
are pregnant!" "I can't be! I can't be!" I couldn't be pregnant. I had only
made love one night in my entire life! The doctor asked me about that. Once was
all it took!! I began to cry! He left me in his office to cry it out! Then when
he came back in he asked me who the father was! I told him! The doctor told me
that I had better tell him.

I ran out of the clinic to the men's dorm. Eldon wasn't there. It took me hours
to find him! When I did, he was at the gym practicing foul shots. I waited for
him to finish. He wasn't sure he wanted to talk to me, but he sat down on the
bleachers. "Eldon, I am pregnant!" I just said it! He looked at me. He had had
this problem before. He just looked down and shuffled his feet. "I know a place
I can take you!" He picked me up the next morning. I skipped my classes and he
took me to a man on a back street in town. The man talked to me. The man showed
me a hook thing he had. He could take the baby out of me! I just got up and ran
out! I ran all the way back to school and my room. I didn't want that!!!

I went and talked to the chaplain. He said I should have the baby. It wasn't
the baby's fault and he said killing the baby was really wrong! I had always
believed that too. Now I was going to have a baby. Eldon would have to marry
me, but he hadn't even tried to see me since I ran out of the abortionist's
house. I had to find him again. He wasn't the same when I saw him. He wasn't
even that friendly. He said, "I will pay to have it taken care of. What else do
you want?" "I love you, Eldon. I wouldn't have made love to you if I didn't
love you! You will have to marry me!" I didn't see any other solution. He did.
"If you have the baby, you have the baby. I am not going to marry anybody, at
least not yet, Patsy. I am not ready!" He wouldn't marry me!!

It was only a few weeks until summer break. I finished all my courses with high
honors. I don't know how I managed to study so hard for finals, but I did! I
guess I knew it was my last chance to do what I had loved to do and done so
well all my life, study and be a good student. I loved the school. I loved
being in the library and reading with a hundred other kids around me doing the
same thing. I love knowledge, and that university was the most wonderful place
to learn I had ever been! I was so happy in college. I cried after my last
final was over and packed my bags to go home. The teachers all told me what a
good student I was, and told me, "See you in the fall" as I left. I cried
myself to sleep the last night in my dorm room. Then I kissed the furniture
good bye, my desk, my chair that I studied in, my student's lamp. All the other
students were laughing and happy to be going home. I just kept looking back at
the ivy-covered buildings and cried all the way to the bus station. I never
went back. My first year of college was a total success, except I went home
pregnant. The newspaper published my name as being on the honor roll, and
everyone at church congratulated me. Mom was so proud of me! Then I told her
that I was going to have a baby! I had never seen so deep a hurt in her eyes,
ever before! We both cried all day! I was so ashamed!

When I began to show, everyone knew! People who had always been so proud of me
wouldn't look at me. Fall came and my friends went back to school. I stood at
the door crying my heart out as my friend across the street put her bags in the
car and her father carried her to the bus station to go back to school! I was
trapped at home. I couldn't leave. There was no place I could retreat too
either physically or in my mind or heart. Eldon never called. There was never a
card or letter, nothing!

I could have gone to an unwed mother's home when everyone else went back to
school, but I didn't. Mom didn't even suggest it. I was too upset, and I needed
her so much, she knew I couldn't be alone. I almost never went out though.
People looked at me! I stayed home and just got bigger and bigger. My baby was
born in January. The people at the hospital treated me awfully. They were rough
with me and made having her so awful. I heard one of them say, "Another
*******!" I cried in my room after it was over. I had thought that when I had a
baby it was going to be such a happy time! I thought my husband would bring me
flowers and be so happy to have a little girl or boy, but there was no husband,
no flowers, no happiness. They brought my baby to me and said I should look at
her and see what a beautiful baby I had before the adoption people got there. I
held her and cried my heart out. She nursed me, and opened her eyes with the
sweetest little grunt! I couldn't let her go! I just couldn't! Mom understood
and helped me keep her. I named her Amber! She was such a good baby.

Mom took care of us. When Amber could be left at home, I went to work. It
wasn't a very good job, but it was the only one I could get. There were a few
openings at the factory on the assembly line. I just worked and went home to
Amber every night. None of the boys my age or college boys wanted to date a
girl with a baby. I was really lonely until, one of the men at the plant
started taking me out. He wasn't my sort of man. I was really smart and liked
the intellectual type. He drank hard, and never had anything to say that made
me think at all, but he was willing to marry me and be Amber's father. We had
two more babies before he drank too much one night and ran off the road. He
died a few days later and didn't leave me much. I had to move back in with Mom.

Years passed and I just worked on the assembly line. No one else ever asked me
out, and I was busy with my kids anyway. I saw my old college roommate again.
She had gotten her teachers degree, was married to another teacher and was
teaching with him in our town. They had a nice house and three kids too. Amber
was in her class. She asked me over for dinner. It was so nice. I don't know
why, but before it was over, I just burst into tears and couldn't stop crying.
She had such a nice life. I just went home to sleep alone in my old room in my
mother's house. I checked my kids as they lay in bed. They were such wonderful
kids! I loved them so much, but I would never have the money to send them to
college or have the kind of life I could have had. I was depressed for days,
maybe years!

Amber grew up. She was very tall like her father. My girl towered over me and
her brother and sister. She got on the girl's basketball team really easily
and was the star. Her grades were good too, really good. She was just as smart
as I had been! I worried about her when she started dating. People still
remembered she was illegitimate. It was expected that she would be loose, like
they thought I was. No one ever asked or cared that I had only made one
mistake, one night! It was just my fault she didn't have a father. If I had not
drank too much and missed curfew that night, she would have had a father. We
would have had a nice house and I would have been a teacher somewhere teaching
girls like her. I thought about this a lot as I worked on the line at the
plant.

Living at home, I had access to my mother's paddle and used it on her and the
other kids as needed. She was a really good girl. I hadn't had to paddle her
more than a few times before she entered high school, and never had after that.
I was so proud of her and my love for her was always there. She knew how much I
loved her. Her brother needed it a lot more, but even he had gotten the point
pretty well by the time he reached high school. I used the same methods my
mother used with me. If she had been waiting for me to come home that first
year in college, I would never have been late. I would never have gotten
pregnant. Amber would just be a few years younger. Knowing that just made it
all hurt the more. I heard about her father. He had dated a lot of girls, none
more than he dated me before we made love though. He did get married when Amber
was three. He married a girl from our school. I knew her. She dated him after I
did, but she didn't drink, and she always made sure he got her back to the dorm
before curfew. She was a virgin on their wedding night. If I hadn't made love
to him when I did, I could have been that girl!! I would have been his wife!

Amber was almost grown. She was a senior in high school that year. There was a
good chance she was going to be valedictorian. There were about three kids in
the running. I felt so much love for her as I watched her pull out of the
driveway with her date. She had a little trouble getting dates. There were only
about half a dozen boys taller than her in the whole school. Boys can be so
awful. So many of them wouldn't dance------------ continued at
http://www.e-lovestories.com