PDA

View Full Version : |Re: Impotent poster on this NG

Kane
September 22nd 03, 07:18 PM
On 22 Sep 2003 17:22:23 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

>Supposedly demanded and received $278 per hour to consult.

Yep. Sure did.

> And to think,

You and your cronies...r r r r

>he's
>reduced to posting obscenities on Newsgroups.

You wish that's all I'd post, don'tcha, Daphne?

>Most new posters comment on his
>inappropriate language.

And stay to read the rest of what I have to post. Kinda Galls yah,
don't it, Agrimony?

>Lord....how the mighty have fallen.

This referance to a diety is most interesting. Are you praying for
something to happen to me, Melon?

> Or is this another instance of FRAUD,
>CORRUPTION, EMBEZZLEMENT, AND SWEETHEART DEALS BY CPS?

Are you suggesting that I'm being paid to post here, Hellebore?

R R R R ... ah would that I could be paid.

Are you paid to post here? Would you tell us the truth if you were?

>btw, THE BIGGIE NOW IS MEDICAID FRAUD. As I have been posting all
along.

And why would you keep splashing your Limbs about trying to coat the
innocent with your Manure, there Mellitus Agraricus?

Individuals have been accused of committing fraud. Please point out
where THE STATE has committed "MEDICAID FRAUD" as you yell it in your
desperate attempt to mislead the reader.

..........And try to blame uninvolved state workers for the actions of
others.

Crooks and thieves and evil people who are just self serving folks,
are all over the place. You'd know well about that wouldn't you
Watercress?

The great challenge for those who care and trouble to think about it,
rather than thrashing about as you and cronies do, is to sort out just
who is what doing what to whom.

Then again, possibly the thrashing about is to camoflage the fraud YOU
perpetrate on the unwary reader, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

And you are not a....well, you know. r r r

Bingo bango bongo.

Stoneman