PDA

View Full Version : Not ok to slap a child--OK TO MURDER DAD

Fern5827
October 6th 03, 01:44 PM
Subject: Re: Families Pay Price for Government Spending
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 10/3/2003 12:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Just because you are a feminist does not mean you support either the *Child
Abuse* Industry or the Domestic Violence industry.

In fact, in a STUNNING development with DYFS in NJ last summer a teen faced NO
PENALTY for stabbing to DEATH HER SUPPOSEDLY *abusive* father.

None. zero. nada. zilch.

Prosecutor declined to press charges. So, the message is: IT'S NOT OK TO SLAP
YOUR KID, BUT OK TO MURDER YOUR DAD.

DYFS, OF COURSE, had done NOTHING.

The schools did nothing. But a drunken lout ( sounds like he was, admittedly)
lies bleeding to death b/c no called 911.

btw, IN THE 50's Lana Turner's daughter murdered her Mom's bf a low level
criminal named Johnny Stomponato. (Yup, I kid you not)

I think her name was Cheryl and she did get sent to REFORM SCHOOL.

Today, if a man is termed *abusive*, looks like the DA will NOT prosecute.

What a message we send our children. Men are fair game to murder.

Course I shall not mention the Menendez brothers.....That's for another time.

OH, and of course, after he's dead The Menendez boys were *sexually abused.*

Give me a break......Guess Mom abused them, too.

Just b/c you are a feminist does not mean you support giving kickbacks to
friends who have *special services for psychologically challenged* youngsters.

Because then the friends KICKBACK to the politicos.

And that's the following of the money trail in the Child Abuse and DV
industries.

Hell, they are PAYING FOLKS right now $500 if they have been subject to sexual
abuse or rape.

Remember when I spoke about their paying folks before, by trolling in major
metropolitan newspapers for women who had been abused?a

It's started up again. The GRANT MONEY IS HERE AND MUST BE SPENT, lest, the
grant gets reduced next year.

>Interesting that this came from the iFeminist reporter at Foxnews.

Greg wrote. I agree with you. I felt the same way.