PDA

View Full Version : Check out counter. was Re: Not ok to slap a child--OK TO MURDER DAD

Kane
October 7th 03, 06:01 AM
(Fern5827) wrote in message >...

.........the usual load of fresh Fertilizer............snip.

Many's the time I've stood patiently in line at the checkout counter
at the market. I like it there. I get to watch happy loving families
with children I can tell are not abused or neglected. (Those families
only get to the market once month, that first week the check comes
in.)

Idly I look about for something to occupy my time when the line is
long and the carts overflowing. And my eyes fall on the sensationalist
rags, the yellow journalism fish wrappers.

I ponder. "Who," I ask myself, "would be the target audience those
people write and edit for?" And I pick one up and look inside, and
dropping the piece of tripe.....

......then it hits me.

Of course. The only one I know, though there are others around It that
show similar cupidity, that would swallow "Bat Boy Born to The Bearded
Lady" would be The Plant.

r r r r r

bingo bango bongo.

Stoneman

Fern5827
October 7th 03, 03:17 PM
Don't listen to Cain.

His pointless AD HOMS and shameless apologies for a CPS system which is wracked
with systemic failure--and which CANNOT HELP truly needy families--but must go
after Christian homeschoolers, give the lie to his supposed advocacy.

CPS or DYFS tries to grow its client base by any means necessary.

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com

Lots of pointers to state-centric advocacy sites for families.