PDA

View Full Version : |Re: Fraudalent post attributed to me --Re: Licensing Parents

Kane
October 12th 03, 04:46 AM
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:40:32 -0500, LaVonne Carlson >
wrote:

>I did not write the post below, nor do I use the email attributed to
me.
>This has been reported to the U and is being investigated. Beware --
>there is someone on the ng that is able to hack into accounts and
create
>false posts.

I can't say if your account was "cracked" (the more accurate term...as
true hackers are good guys that are very skilled at exploring and
using code), but it isn't necessary to do so to post with a munged
addy. All one needs is cooperative (and their are more than enough of
them) non monitored mail forwarding servicies.

Usually one uses about three of them. At point #2 in sending a
message, the server automatically strips away the true addy from the
header and replaces it with an addy of their own. At point number
three, that addy is stripped away and the addy that was
supplied...that is a fake or forged addy, is used to replace it...and
viola....you see THAT in the messages your referring to as hacked.

More correctly they are forged.

Remember the addy can be anything the forger wishes it to be.

It could even be an exact duplicate of your real name and addy as you
usually post it.

But the smart forgers know that if they are ever caught (and warrants
have been served on ISPs and mail forwarders that are honored) their
little butts are ash if they make the forged addy a true character by
character copy of your actual name and addy.

So always with the slight changes.

I already alerted a poster or two to the forgery. Anyone not a low
down dog f****r would not pretend otherwise that it was actually you.

That let's Greegor the Whore off the hook. His perversions are
different.

Kane

>LaVonne (who does not use hotmail and certainly has never signed her
name
>as is listed).
>

>LaVonne wrote:
>
>> All states should require that ALL parents should be licensed to
raise
>> 'their' children. It is obvious that most parents are not capable
of
>> rearing 'their' children properly. Parents should be licensed by
the
>> state in order to assure that they will completely comply with ALL
>> state requirements to be fit parents! Parents who do not comply
with
>> all state requirements should forfeit 'their' children to the state
>> without exception. Of course idiots will fight licensing parents,
but
>> it will happen irregardless. Proper parenting requires state
mandated
>> parental education. It really does take a village to raise a child,
>> LARGE village.
>>
>> LaVonne

LaVonne Carlson
October 13th 03, 01:14 AM
Kane,

I stand corrected. My account is not hacked but is forged. I used the
word "hacked" because that is what the University net administrators told
me. They are watching several people on this ng. I have no idea if
"Greegor" should be left off the hook. I do not know who my net
administrators are watching.

LaVonne

Kane wrote:

> [...]
> >

> >LaVonne wrote:
> >
> >> All states should require that ALL parents should be licensed to
> raise
> >> 'their' children. It is obvious that most parents are not capable
> of
> >> rearing 'their' children properly. Parents should be licensed by
> the
> >> state in order to assure that they will completely comply with ALL
> >> state requirements to be fit parents! Parents who do not comply
> with
> >> all state requirements should forfeit 'their' children to the state
> >> without exception. Of course idiots will fight licensing parents,
> but
> >> it will happen irregardless. Proper parenting requires state
> mandated
> >> parental education. It really does take a village to raise a child,

Kane
October 13th 03, 07:22 AM
LaVonne Carlson > wrote in message >...
> Kane,
>
> I stand corrected. My account is not hacked but is forged. I used the
> word "hacked" because that is what the University net administrators told
> me. They are watching several people on this ng. I have no idea if
> "Greegor" should be left off the hook. I do not know who my net
> administrators are watching.
>
> LaVonne

No problem LaVonne, but please learn how to spell fraudulent! Didn't
they teach spelling in your schools?

Stoneman

Kane
October 13th 03, 12:03 PM
On 12 Oct 2003 23:22:55 -0700, (Kane) wrote:

>LaVonne Carlson > wrote in message >...
>> Kane,
>>
>> I stand corrected. My account is not hacked but is forged. I used the
>> word "hacked" because that is what the University net administrators told
>> me. They are watching several people on this ng. I have no idea if
>> "Greegor" should be left off the hook. I do not know who my net
>> administrators are watching.
>>
>> LaVonne
>>

>No problem LaVonne, but please learn how to spell fraudulent! Didn't
>they teach spelling in your schools?
>
>Stoneman

Now isn't that the cutest thing you ever did see, a forge Troll.

Here trolly trolly, here trolly trolly.

Wanta play?

Kane

LaVonne Carlson
October 13th 03, 11:25 PM
Would you look at this, Kane. You now have your very own forger. And here I thought I
was the only one with a personal forger (grin)!

LaVonne

Kane wrote:

> LaVonne Carlson > wrote in message >...
> > Kane,
> >
> > I stand corrected. My account is not hacked but is forged. I used the
> > word "hacked" because that is what the University net administrators told
> > me. They are watching several people on this ng. I have no idea if
> > "Greegor" should be left off the hook. I do not know who my net
> > administrators are watching.
> >
> > LaVonne
> >

> No problem LaVonne, but please learn how to spell fraudulent! Didn't
> they teach spelling in your schools?
>
> Stoneman

Greg Hanson
November 6th 03, 03:09 AM
> I stand corrected. My account is not hacked but
> is forged. I used the word "hacked" because
> that is what the University net administrators
> told me. They are watching several people on
> this ng. I have no idea if "Greegor" should be
> left off the hook. I do not know who my net
> administrators are watching.

LaVonne: You thought I was forging you? What an idiot.
By the way, I HAVE looked at PUBLIC U of M web sites
connected with you, but have never done anything
criminal like you have implied.

But "watching somebody" cannot track e-mail forgery,
unless the forger is on your own server the net admins
are wasting their time. (Is Dr. Reddy still there?)

And after Kane, your own never spanked boy tells you
that I am innocent of forging you, you have a lot of
nerve to pretend I was on any hook to be let off.

After Kane explained to you that e-mail addresses
can be utterly and completely forged?

I wonder what your net admin will think when I
show him that you falsely accused me?

After I told you that I have been the target of
several Gigabytes of mailbox filler each day?
Targeted much like what Kane and Proach describe?

I am concerned that you didn't tell me directly.
You instead blabbered your idiocy over the WWW
internet to others.

I question whether you intended to have your
net administrator catch anybody at all.
Any net administrator would tell you to keep
quiet while he investigates.

I give you 10 days to "let me off the hook".

1. Retraction of any implication I was a forger
2. Admission you are ignorant about forgery
3. Apology
4. Publicly, both newsgroups, and e-mailed
copy (cc) sent to net administrator or
sent to me from net administrator.

If you don't retract as stated above, then I will
take this up with the Board of Regents, as you
posted this crap from your U of M account.

At that stage I will suggest a Psych Eval as well.

Greg in Iowa