PDA

View Full Version : Tindall was Re: U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

Kane
October 12th 03, 06:46 AM
On 11 Oct 2003 22:01:23 -0700, (Mark and Bev
Tindall) wrote:

(Kane) wrote

>> YOU are the one being rude, through the device of ad hominem.
>
>IMPOSTER!!!!

Who am I pretending to be?

>Anyone who accuses people of ad homs, but consistently
>misspells "metaphor" is NOT ME!!!!

I know that. It was me. Everyone has a word or two they cannot say
correctly, and a word or two they consistently misspell.

I can't say "inebriated" without switching the syllables unless I slow
down a tad and speak more carefully.

And doggone it, I'm always getting metaphor and that word for apertura
mediana ventriculi quarti, a large open pore in the skin "metapore,"
mixed up.

You will forgive me, won't you?

>PLONK TO THE HAND!

Oh...dear me. I guess you won't. By the way, you have it wrong. I'm
"Kane" not "The Hand." He posts on other ngs.

Well, <sigh>, though I'll miss you, at least I'll have the comfort of
knowing you won't be hanging over my posts looking for something to
correct me about. That just makes me sooooooooo nervous. Thanks JT.

Thank you.

Kane