PDA

View Full Version : Whore was Re: Student expelled for loaning inhaler reaches deal with school

Kane
October 12th 03, 07:08 AM
On 11 Oct 2003 20:55:07 -0700, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

>I'd bet BOTH mothers have lawyers writing to them
>offering their services for free, or on a contingency.

Sure are a lot of "ambulance chasers" out there. My friends in the
profession do complain about the number of law school grads taking the
bar exam. Just not enough business to go around, so the newbies will
have a lot of time to waste seriously considering cases just like
yours...r r r r

>Withholding medical care,

I think you forget what you read or didn't read. What medical care was
withheld?

Using a medication that the nurse had no way of knowing if it was
prescribed for the girl would have been a much more serious act. There
are ways an asthmatic can be assisted to breath until emergency
medical help arrives. Most school nurses offices have stocks of some
meds and other assists for various presenting conditions. And asthma
is so common these days the nurse might well have had something to
help.

And there is NO way the nurse can KNOW what is an inhaler or
respirator...kids have been known to put OTHER things in there to
snort. It would be disguising the dope...and it's as common a practice
among kids as a paper bag around a bottle of red is where you go to
ply your profession.

>Child endangerment,

No child endangerment took place. If so you'll point it out to us will
you not?
In fact stopping the use of an inhaler is an act of protection. As I
said, one cannot be sure the meds are the same ones the girl has,
despite everyone insisting after the fact, and that they are in the
correct dosage for her, or that there is even perscribed meds in the
inhaler at all.

>False Arrest,

Not according to the laws of the state of Texas, where it is illegal
to give someone else the use of your prescribed drugs..in fact I have
a hunch we'd be hard pressed to find a state where that wasn't
illegal, and not just in the schools.

The name of the game, as I have told you, is that if you choose to
break the law to save someone's life you can well be charged with
breaking that law. It's the risk you take. No biggie. Do the crime, do
the time.

You do understand what removing that law would allow, do you not?

Kids could feed each other their meds (ritalin is currently a popular
recreational drug of choice...it gives quite a buzz to someone not
suffering from the ADD ADHD complex) on the grounds their buddy was
having a very bad nervous fit and needed help before they suicided.

Kids will try anything. It's in their very nature to do so. That's why
we supervise them for a great many years.

>Harassment...

"Harrassment" to charge someone with breaking the law when they have
clearly broken the law?

>Law Enforcement personnel at all levels DO have
>descretionary powers, and they use them all the time.

That's right. And much of the time they discretely charge and arrest
for laws being broken that YOU don't agree with. No loss, no fault.
Dumb you. I'll bet I know where you are going with this. You are
sooooo predictable.

>(Sometimes in good ways, Sometimes used for CYA)

Golly gee, I thought you'd never get around to it.

Be sure no one in this ng ever finds out if you do sue the state over
the little girls removal etc. For if I find out about it I'm going to
send the state everyone one of your posts that clearly marks your
intent to use the little girl and your ploy of sending a doofus motion
that could NOT be complied with, to set up the state for a suit.

You might even go to jail, and maybe just maybe the child would
forgive her mother and the mother free of your influence would finally
do the right thing by her daughter.

Yah know something. I can't be sure you'll tip us off that you are
suing the state. I think I'll just point them, right now, to this ng.
Hmmmmmlet me see. Will I or won't I. Will I won't I. He loves me, he
loves me not, he loves me, he loves me...r r r r.

I don't feel very constrained, given that no harm would come to a
child should I choose to do so. Convince me I shouldn't.

>In this case, the drug charges WERE dropped.

And yet you still want.............

>Let the law suits commence.

........why to sue, of course.

You really are a one trick pony, aren't you, Whore.

It happens that one can walk down the street, pick out any stranger,
and sue them. There is nothing special or morally defensible about
suing.

Take your case, for instance.

Kane