PDA

View Full Version : |Re: |Re: Teen faces expulsion and felony for loaning girlfriend medicine

Kane
October 18th 03, 06:17 PM
On 18 Oct 2003 09:42:47 -0700, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

>> > Does that explain all of your scatological references?
>
>Just think, folks, this guy claims to be a higher up in
>supervision of Child Protective Services.

You may post my claim if you wish...but you'll find I always expressed
my influence in the past tense, and any present influence as UPON the
supervision through contacts with administration and occasionally the
legislature.

>Your tax dollars at work!

Well, that's always been part of my claim...that I do not like to see
other's tax dollars (you don't HAVE any tax dollars since you don't
work) being wasted, especially if it hurts children and families.

I consider every dime spent on the case of the mother and daughter you
have abused as used in a good cause. She is safe. Sad about the
mother.

>And you can guess from his rhetoric what a fine, just,
>even-handed FAIR job Child Protection does.

Well, when I have successfully influenced them...yes, that is true.
Managed to get a few fired that needed it. Still advocate for more
front end services, or services INHOME. Claims that I do not are just
so much lowgrade Fertilizer put out by A Plant and a Gigolo.

>Hey Kane, have you ever met "Curio" ? Napolis?

Are you suggesting I am insane?

You must be terrible desparate at this point.

Some little lights coming on in your brain showing you what a low life
scumbag putz you really are?

Certainly do hope so. Otherwise all my "vicious attack" on you....r r
r r was for naught.

Sleep well, towelboy.

Kane