PDA

View Full Version : new member- amy re: my links

The Fackrell's
July 6th 03, 03:13 PM
The first two are yahoo groups (email lists)...one for local (Sacramento,ca)
moms and the other is (another local) a burts bee's co-op list I
started.....the others are what it says, auction house alternatives to
Ebay....tobuytwo is structured around families of multiples and the others
are based around sahm/wahm moms/families (TONS of clothdiapers and other
baby/child needs can be filled there)

I used to run my own sites (Now That's A Wagon, Bobby Bilt Wagons and my
diapering site) but the kiddos just take too much time!)
thanks for asking!
Gwen, Designer Wraps
SAHM to James (9-98) Austin and Amber (5-02)

tired of eBay? Try these great alternatives!
www.tobuytwo.com ....auction house for families of multiples (but singletons
can use it too!)
www.familyauction.com
www.wahmall.com