PDA

View Full Version : |Re: NY Times calls D Pelzer "Dysfunction 4 Dollars"

Kane
July 20th 03, 03:56 PM

(Kenpangborn) wrote:
>> >From: Dryad

>> >Basically, he was one of those kids who was tortured by his own
>> >family. He's an interesting guy.
>>
>> Actually his mother.
>
>There was a story in the New York Times Magazine about a year ago
which
>included some feedback from one of his siblings. The story seemed to
>suggest that his story of abuse _may be_ grossly exaggerated, if not
mostly
>made up. Apparently, most of his income comes from giving these
>"inspirational lectures", which seem to please others who were or
believe
>they were victims of abuse. The book keeps reappearing on the N.Y.T.
>bestseller list, also.

You a frustrated author that got all those rejection slips? r r r r

But then he could be lying...he really could.

Or, when one thinks carefully about it, why would a family that
participated in brutilizing one of its own admit to it?

Denial is very much a part of the family dynamic in highly
disfunctional families...hell, it's part of any family for that
matter. It's part of the adhesive that keeps families together, and in
this instance, if what the author claims is true, it makes the other
family members culpable.

Yah really think they'll fess up when asked by a nationally read
publication? r r r r r

You really are a Petunia.

>Going to the archives of the NY Times we find that Dave's own brother
denied
>that abuse like that existed within the Pelzer family.

Well I guess!

Why is it you always pick the most likely thug to believe?

>Indeed, the opinion
>expressed to the "Letters to the Editor Column" suggested that folks
were
>actually ROOTING FOR THE MOTHER.

Tell yah anything about those that write letters to the editor? Or at
least this bunch?

What, are we going to call Dave a liar based on the response to a news
article by people that write in? Nice going.

>Especially when she supposedly fed Dave with
>a dog dish.

And you'd believe those that would root for that? Hmmmm.

>Source: NY Times article "Dysfunction for Dollars" by Pat Jordan,
July 28, 02.

>Pelzer wrote the enormous successfuly saga "A child called it."
>
>On the sleazy level which would appeal to 13yo.

Probably trying to reach his audience....YOU! r r r r

>But, hey, like CPS or CP$, who can argue with the market?

Yep. Can't argue with the market. Why do YOU?

Do you know you'be been babbling this crap since 2000 about Pelzer?
And notice, he's still around and you are still poisoning this ng,
Ivy.

r r r r r r

Kane

Kane
July 20th 03, 09:53 PM
On 20 Jul 2003 15:11:53 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

>Doug and I have defeated Kane on so many levels that this
incomprehensible, ad
>hom rantings are a JOKE to most.

r r r r .... good one, Artichoke. You, there is no question, have
defeated me. I've been totally unable to create a cloned copy of you
no matter how many times I embarrass you in these ngs.

You are a total simp with nothing to offer humankind but your constant
little niggling interference in things much larger than you. That's
what the internet offers....and you make grand use of it, nutcase.

>No facts, just poorly spelled AD HOMS.

Good heavens. I spell incorrectly and you post incorrectly. Are we
even? mmmmph...

Anyone can google on my addy and see you are lying, as usual.

No facts eh? Post after post with citations, claims that refute you
and Doug the Duplicitious, when later it's found that I was exactly
right in my projections of outcomes.

Watch what's coming in the next five years, Marshmallow. The police
state is taking off.

HSLDA helping the Bush administration define homeschooling from the
federal level, brrrrrrrrrrr, the same bunch of nitwits, very like you
and Doug, helping the same administration define what is and isn't
acceptable parenting...oh yeah, the family is in for it now, and all
with your encouragement and assistance.

>Why are you forwarding my posts to other NG's? and then accusing me
of
>"poisoning those NG's?"

You who cross post as an avocation, cutting and pasting others posts
with nothing more than an occasional slight change in Subject, willy
nilly without permission? r r r r r. Very funny for a Banana.

Two reasons. One is to let people see what an utter unmitigated
poisonous piece of pig **** you are, and the other is for my own
entertainment, and the fight for truth, justice and the american
way....r r r r r r.

Watch me do it again with my reply...

By the way I have NEVER cross posted you, not once. I've only cross
posted my replies to you. I don't need persmission for that, nor any
apology tenderd to a Tendril.

>I can write what I wish.

And I can come back and write what I wish about what you write. Ever
notice that?

Where did you see me telling you NOT to write anything? I love it when
you "write." More, give me more. You silly hog ass pimples don't know
how you look to others, do you? More give us more.

> Ever read Pelzer?

Yes.

Ever google Pelzer and see the overwhelming acceptance of him and his
phenomenal success? Makes you so envious your sap is running down your
little limbs....r r r r

>Didn't think so......

Didn't think. Never think. Can't think. Won't think. And for you that

r r r r r r

bingo bango bongo.

Stoneman