PDA

View Full Version : Re: Raising children? Want Suggestions?

Tim
July 8th 03, 06:33 AM
On 4 Jul 2003 00:07:34 -0400, Frank W. Thatcher Jr.
> wrote:

>I don't think this is considered spamming. If it is I sincerely apologize.
>I think I am posting and nothing more. Again, if this is considered spam, I apologize and please email me and let me know.
>Hi, my name is - Frank W. Thatcher Jr.

Interesting that the web site referenced in your sig leads us to a
site pushing yet another get rich quick scheme based on email
marketing. I think I'll pass, and recommend that others pass on this
obvious attempt to harvest live email addresses.

Your use of MyAffiliatefinder software for posting this goes even
further to proving that you are nothing more than a spammer.

--
tim