PDA

View Full Version : Re: How do I get kids to clean-up?

Andrea
July 11th 03, 09:34 PM
I'm so glad you posted this Angela. I have to do the same thing with my girls.
I've been wondering when I'll be able to tell them to do something and send
them on their merry way to do it, but after reading your post I realize that
won't be for a while.

BTW, are you still on bedrest? How many weeks are you? I've been on vacation
and feel like I'm out of the loop.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3 yrs. old