PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th Birthday, Juliette!

Truffles
July 12th 03, 05:25 PM
Happy 4th Birthday to Anita's Juliette!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Anita
July 13th 03, 12:01 AM
She did! I took her, her two sisters, and a little friend to see Captain
Nemo, and then we came home for cake and presents (we were joined by "baby"
brother, dad, grandparents, aunt and uncles and baby cousin). She's had a
wonderful "big girl" day, all done up in a new outfit and feeling great.
Thank you for thinking of her!

Anita

"Truffles" > wrote in message
> Happy 4th Birthday to Anita's Juliette!
>
> I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)
>
> --
> Brigitte aa #2145
> edd #3 February 15, 2004
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuaandkaterina/
>
> "Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare."
> ~ Harriet Martineau

---