PDA

View Full Version : Re: Trip to Russia

Val
July 14th 03, 12:57 PM
Hello everybody!

We offer a choice of stylishly renovated furnished, fully equipped
apartments in prime locations in the historical central part of
St.Petersburg. We guarantee to our customers the highest quality of comfort,
privacy and security.
Cleaning, cooking, interpreters, baby sitting and other services are
available upon request.

As a licensed travel agency, we provide a visa support service,
transfers, chauffeured cars, sightseeing tours of St.Petersburg and
the environs, theatre tickets etc. We are prepared to meet any request
from our guests!

While there's generally a vast shortage of hotel facilities in
St.Petersburg, this is especially true in relation to a budget
accommodation in the historic central part. There's not a single ***
or **** hotel in and around Nevsky prospect area, and our private
budget accommodation provides an attractive alternative here.

Long term and/or low season rates are negotiable.

Best regards.

Tatiana Evdokimova
"Windows On Nevsky"
www.w-o-n.ru