PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th Birthday, Alexis!

Truffles
July 17th 03, 07:11 PM
Happy 4th Birthday to Kim's (KimandJuan) Alexis!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

KimandJuan
July 23rd 03, 09:27 PM
Thank you so much,

I don't know how I missed this post. It must have been when I had a lot of
junk posts and I marked all of them read.

We had a great time! We were Barbied and Disney Princessed out by the end of
the week.

Play group happened to fall on her actual birthday. So we made it a little
special with balloons, birthday donuts and a craft. Then her party was at a
public pool on Saturday. It was great fun! I recommend it to anyone. The
kids arrived and we had pizza and cake and ice cream opened presents and then
they were free to swim. I brought a craft for the kids to do but, we didn't
even bother with it. They were having so much fun swimming. This pool was
great because it slopes from 0-2ft in with a kiddy slide and there are life
guards everywhere. So the kids were able to be somewhat independent of the
parents.

Thank you for the birthday wish!

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

KimandJuan
July 23rd 03, 09:40 PM
BTW, I posted some party pictures in the gallery on our site.