PDA

View Full Version : Re: Chris and Erica (& my mom) are in "Having Twins"!

H Schinske
July 18th 03, 05:39 AM
Julie wrote:

>I just got a copy of the new edition of Elizabeth Noble's "Having
>Twins", and there are two pictures of Chris and Erica in it!

Awww! I'll have to look at it. I heard there was a new one coming out, and I'll
be very interested to see how she's updated it. I'm hoping it's moving more in
the Henci Goer direction and less in the Spiritual Midwifery direction, but who
knows?

--Helen

Julie Seely
July 23rd 03, 02:15 PM
Hi, Chris <big wave>. Nice to know who's hanging out "next door".
They're very cute!

Just curious: did the publisher ever return the originals to you?

Julie
Mom to Chris & Erica, 07/97

Chris Ridge wrote:

> Hi Julie,
>
> My boys, Andrew and Michael, are the ones sharing the page with Chris and
> Erica. It's fun to see them in a book! I'm an occasional lurker on this
> group, and I thought I'd say hi when I saw your post.
>
> Chris
> Matthew 4/98, Michael and Andrew 4/01

Julie Seely
July 24th 03, 12:18 PM
Hmmm. The e-mail I got said "Photos will be returned, but please make
sure you have negatives or originals because things do get lost in
production.". I did of course write down a list of pictures I sent in
and which packet they came from so I can have copies made, but that's
the kind of errand that takes me a few years to get around to...

Julie