PDA

View Full Version : update: preschool decision made

GandSBrock
July 25th 03, 09:28 PM
I know you are glad I have finally made the decision and will shut up about it
- for a while at least. I went with the smaller class ratio. And I feel good
about the decision. I think my guys would be lost in a large class and that
would just make them more dependent on each other. Plus I think all the other
big kids would frighten the daylights out of Jake. They will have an easier
chance bonding with a smaller group of kids - which they did at last year's
preschool. Plus, we are planning on holding them back before starting
kindergarten (the birth date connundrum) - so no need to force them into a
pressure cooker now. :-)

Thanks for all your opinions!
Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99