PDA

View Full Version : Weird Skin question

The Huwe Family
July 29th 03, 03:41 PM
Ok, here is a weird question.

I was overweight before I got pregnant. A few months ago(around 4 mo preg),
I noticed that the bottom of my stomach had a hard area just under the skin
that hurt to touch. It has since spread to just below my navel and to the
sides and withholds a finger impression . It kind of reminds me of cooking
chicken. Some areas of the chicken skin doesn't have the soft fat, but the
hard brittle kind. Come to think of it, I think that area LOOKS like
chicken skin. :-) I will be seeing a doctor on Thursday to look at the
babies hearts, but I will not be seeing my regular doctor for another week.
I am getting concerned about this growing, tender mass and wondered if
anyone else experienced the same before deciding to wait the 1 1/2 wks to
see my doc, or going to the emergency room.

--
Thanks,
Gayle