PDA

View Full Version : there's only one in there

middletree
July 30th 03, 04:24 AM
Hello, everybody. Haven't posted much here lately. Usually I look forward to
at least one theological argument with Sharon every 6 months or so, but
she's not as much of a fighter since she changed her name.

Anyway, those who aren't brand new will remember that my beautiful bride,
Beth, gave birth to B/G twins at the same time as the Twin Towers were being
attacked.

(See

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dallas/nation/9-11/stories/091102dnm
et911voices.10bc.html

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O38E32CD1
)

Just thought I'd let you all know that she is pregnant again. We're pretty
thrilled. We just moved into a bigger house, and started "trying" again. We
expected it to take a while, since we had such a hard time getting pregnant
the first time (which led to Clomid and to twins). But we didn't have to
wait long this time. Beth is in week 7, or as it is known in medical
terminology, "the puking stage". Due around March 1.

Because of a little scare last week, she went ot the doctor, and everything
is alright, but they took the opportunity to take a picture, and there's
only one kid in there this time.

Truffles
July 30th 03, 04:32 AM
middletree wrote:

> Hello, everybody. Haven't posted much here lately. Usually I look forward to
> at least one theological argument with Sharon every 6 months or so, but
> she's not as much of a fighter since she changed her name.

She's on vacation right now. :-)

> Due around March 1.

Well, well, well. You have my Felicitations! :-)

You and I just seem to be doing things about the same time. Let's
see.... b/g twins in 2001. You in September, me in October. Following
up with a singleton in 2004. You in March, me in February. :-D

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

middletree
July 30th 03, 05:00 AM
Oh, I must have missed that post. Congrats to you!

I'd stay longer, but I have to go look up the word Felicitations.

James
www.middletree.net

"Truffles" > wrote in message
> middletree wrote:
>
> > Hello, everybody. Haven't posted much here lately. Usually I look
forward to
> > at least one theological argument with Sharon every 6 months or so, but
> > she's not as much of a fighter since she changed her name.
>
> She's on vacation right now. :-)
>
> > Due around March 1.
>
> Well, well, well. You have my Felicitations! :-)
>
> You and I just seem to be doing things about the same time. Let's
> see.... b/g twins in 2001. You in September, me in October. Following
> up with a singleton in 2004. You in March, me in February. :-D
>
> --
> Brigitte aa #2145
> edd #3 February 15, 2004
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuaandkaterina/
>
> "Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare."
> ~ Harriet Martineau

KimandJuan
July 30th 03, 12:49 PM
Congratulations, James! It is nice to hear things are going well for you!

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Julie Seely
July 30th 03, 01:43 PM
James and Beth --

Congratulations!

Julie

middletree wrote:

> Hello, everybody. Haven't posted much here lately. Usually I look forward to
> at least one theological argument with Sharon every 6 months or so, but
> she's not as much of a fighter since she changed her name.
>
> Anyway, those who aren't brand new will remember that my beautiful bride,
> Beth, gave birth to B/G twins at the same time as the Twin Towers were being
> attacked.
>
> (See
>
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dallas/nation/9-11/stories/091102dnm
> et911voices.10bc.html
>
> or
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?O38E32CD1
> )
>
> Just thought I'd let you all know that she is pregnant again. We're pretty
> thrilled. We just moved into a bigger house, and started "trying" again. We
> expected it to take a while, since we had such a hard time getting pregnant
> the first time (which led to Clomid and to twins). But we didn't have to
> wait long this time. Beth is in week 7, or as it is known in medical
> terminology, "the puking stage". Due around March 1.
>
> Because of a little scare last week, she went ot the doctor, and everything
> is alright, but they took the opportunity to take a picture, and there's
> only one kid in there this time.

Ellen Kmetz
July 30th 03, 03:14 PM
Congratulations, James, to you both! I remember your story well!

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Andrea
July 30th 03, 07:50 PM
How exciting! Congratulations to you & your dw.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3 yrs. old

middletree
July 31st 03, 05:14 AM
"GandSBrock" > wrote in message
> Congratulations!! I hope it all goes very smoothly for you. Can't wait
> hear all about it!!
>
> I'll keep my eye on the news on March 1. ;-)

Don't think that thought hasn't crossed my mind!

middletree
July 31st 03, 05:21 AM
I have noticed that many folks here have put their kids' pics online and
placed the URL here on this NG. I have been reluctant, only because I
started getting lots more SPAM since I started newsgrouping. I guess the
deal is that these pinheads write software which will go out and find
something which looks like an email address, and harvest it. I guess they
also do the same with web addresses. Keep in mind that what gets posted here
ends up on Google.

So I am going to show off my kids, and the way I will do so, for anyone who
wants to see them (as well as me and my gorgeous wife), is by saying that
you type www, then my newsgroup handle, then dotnet, not dotcom, then slash
("/") and the word baby.

The page that comes up has links to two other pages. All pics were taken
around May, which would put them at 20-21 months or so.

"middletree" > wrote in message
> Hello, everybody. Haven't posted much here lately. Usually I look forward
> at least one theological argument with Sharon every 6 months or so, but
> she's not as much of a fighter since she changed her name.
>
> Anyway, those who aren't brand new will remember that my beautiful bride,
> Beth, gave birth to B/G twins at the same time as the Twin Towers were
being
> attacked.
>
> (See

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dallas/nation/9-11/stories/091102dnm
> et911voices.10bc.html
>
> or
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?O38E32CD1
> )
>
> Just thought I'd let you all know that she is pregnant again. We're pretty
> thrilled. We just moved into a bigger house, and started "trying" again.
We
> expected it to take a while, since we had such a hard time getting
pregnant
> the first time (which led to Clomid and to twins). But we didn't have to
> wait long this time. Beth is in week 7, or as it is known in medical
> terminology, "the puking stage". Due around March 1.
>
> Because of a little scare last week, she went ot the doctor, and
everything
> is alright, but they took the opportunity to take a picture, and there's
> only one kid in there this time.

C Straka
July 31st 03, 05:22 AM
What a beautiful family! Your instructions obviously worked for me,

Claudia

"middletree" > wrote in message
> I have noticed that many folks here have put their kids' pics online and
> placed the URL here on this NG. I have been reluctant, only because I
> started getting lots more SPAM since I started newsgrouping. I guess the
> deal is that these pinheads write software which will go out and find
> something which looks like an email address, and harvest it. I guess they
> also do the same with web addresses. Keep in mind that what gets posted
here
> ends up on Google.
>

> So I am going to show off my kids, and the way I will do so, for anyone
who
> wants to see them (as well as me and my gorgeous wife), is by saying that
> you type www, then my newsgroup handle, then dotnet, not dotcom, then
slash
> ("/") and the word baby.
>
> The page that comes up has links to two other pages. All pics were taken
> around May, which would put them at 20-21 months or so.
>

> "middletree" > wrote in message
> > Hello, everybody. Haven't posted much here lately. Usually I look
forward
> > at least one theological argument with Sharon every 6 months or so, but
> > she's not as much of a fighter since she changed her name.
> >
> > Anyway, those who aren't brand new will remember that my beautiful
bride,
> > Beth, gave birth to B/G twins at the same time as the Twin Towers were
> being
> > attacked.
> >
> > (See

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dallas/nation/9-11/stories/091102dnm
> > et911voices.10bc.html
> >
> > or
> >
> > http://makeashorterlink.com/?O38E32CD1
> > )
> >
> > Just thought I'd let you all know that she is pregnant again. We're
pretty
> > thrilled. We just moved into a bigger house, and started "trying" again.
> We
> > expected it to take a while, since we had such a hard time getting
> pregnant
> > the first time (which led to Clomid and to twins). But we didn't have
> > wait long this time. Beth is in week 7, or as it is known in medical
> > terminology, "the puking stage". Due around March 1.
> >
> > Because of a little scare last week, she went ot the doctor, and
> everything
> > is alright, but they took the opportunity to take a picture, and there's
> > only one kid in there this time.

KimandJuan
July 31st 03, 12:53 PM
James,

You have a beautiful family! I love the picture of your boy in the sink.~
Sorry,I forgot his name.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

GandSBrock
July 31st 03, 06:32 PM
Wonderful pictures!! Very cute kids. Thank you for sharing. Now I have faces
to put with names.

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

Leslie