PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bedtime destruction-Xpost

Missy in Indiana
August 3rd 03, 06:00 PM
>My boys (almost 3) are just as destructive. Their room contains their
>mattresses on the floor and two empty dressers. They are also locked in, and
>don't feel one bit bad about it. It is literally the only way to keep them
>in
>there. There is not a gate made that they cannot scale. We

Ellen,
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing my head off! I had no idea you stripped the room.
I knew you were going to have to lock it and stuff like that, but the way you
described is hilarious. I just have such a hard time imagining the little
angels ever doing anything destructive! ;) Are you sure there aren't little
destructive monsters that come in the middle of the night and move stuff around
to make it look like it's the sweet, angelic boys? lol I *feel* for you, I
really do! I shouldn't joke about it because I really do understand this has
got to be difficult. I've no doubt I'll be posting for advice very soon about
this issue.

Take Care,
Missy
Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)