PDA

View Full Version : You Know You're A Parent of Multiples When...

August 10th 03, 02:24 AM
2 hours have passed since you've gotten back from the grocery store, and
you just remembered that you bought groceries that are still sitting in the
hot car.

(Another indication is that after realizing the above, you look over at
your wife, and say "Honey, we forgot the groceries in the car." and she
looks at you and says, without raising her eyebrows or showing any emotion,
"Oh yeah.")

--
Jonathan

Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow.

H.S.

GandSBrock
August 10th 03, 09:55 PM
>(Another indication is that after realizing the above, you look over at
>your wife, and say "Honey, we forgot the groceries in the car." and she
>looks at you and says, without raising her eyebrows or showing any emotion,
>"Oh yeah.")

<giggle> And how much longer before you had a spare moment and the strength to
actually go out there and haul them in?

Awww. Poor Jonathan. And wife.

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

Kender
August 11th 03, 02:35 AM
"W" > wrote in message
.. .
> 2 hours have passed since you've gotten back from the grocery store, and
> you just remembered that you bought groceries that are still sitting in
the
> hot car.
>
> (Another indication is that after realizing the above, you look over at
> your wife, and say "Honey, we forgot the groceries in the car." and she
> looks at you and says, without raising her eyebrows or showing any
emotion,
> "Oh yeah.")

I always leave the sliding door open on the van and the keys in the front
door. I usually notice after an hour or two. I guess I am too tired after I
shop and bring in the groceries to remember the rest. Unfortunately we don't
have a driveway, we park on the street. This is where I leave the car door
open, sigh. : )
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

> --
> Jonathan

> Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow.
>
> H.S.

Andrea
August 11th 03, 04:04 AM
>BTDT. Hope there weren't too many heat-sensitive things out there!

Yep, BTDT too. But I thought I was the only one.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3 yrs. old