PDA

View Full Version : really need double jogger stroller recommendations...

thefackrells
August 17th 03, 05:09 AM
or warnings....I'm ready to buy! Looking for side by side that will still
fit through doors and has large basket, seperate reclining
seats......anything?

Shirley M...have a goodaa \\;-\)
August 17th 03, 02:09 PM
Walk through the store with the double stroller and babies or weight in the
seats. I purchased a double jogger when the twins were toddlers. The
jogger used to pull to one side and it was a pain to keep adjusting. I even
talked to other moms who owned the same brand and they complained even if it
was a singleton jogger. I think it was a Graco (if they make joggers).
Anyhow, I was glad when I didn't have to use it anymore and the twins could
walk for a bit.

Shirley
Chris and Kathleen 1/95

"thefackrells" > wrote in message
> or warnings....I'm ready to buy! Looking for side by side that will still
> fit through doors and has large basket, seperate reclining
> seats......anything?

Megan Byrne
August 17th 03, 09:12 PM
Are you really jogging or just want a durable stroller. If you are
looking for the latter, we have the double jogger from One Step Ahead
catalog and I love it. Yes, its clnky, but all are. It's easy to fold,
fits through doors, has nice sturdy wheels and is not expensive.

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis
Born 9-28-02

GandSBrock
August 18th 03, 05:51 PM
>or warnings....I'm ready to buy! Looking for side by side that will still
>fit through doors and has large basket, seperate reclining
>seats......anything?

I had a Baby Jogger Twinner and it would not fit your requirements. I bought
it about 4 years ago, so they may have made changes since then. It is wider
than a standard stroller, doesn't have reclining seats, but it did have great
net baskets. Of course, I used mine for the outdoors, so I didn't need all the
bells and whistles. It was very light, very sturdy, had a canopy and brakes
and was perfect for jogging or walking outside. You might want to check out
their website anyway to see if they have anything that fits your needs. But I
doubt it, because they are usually sold in bicycle stores.

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99