PDA

View Full Version : Anybody sell/buy off ebay for twin clothes?

Missy in Indiana
August 18th 03, 07:47 PM
I know our twins club has a twice-yearly sale, but I've had some friends
suggest I put some of the girls stuff on Ebay. I've never sold before, so I
didn't know if any of you have experience or tips you would be willing to
share. Not really a twins-related topic, but kind of.

TIA,

Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

thefackrells
August 18th 03, 10:14 PM
absolutly!!! I've bought and sold several times!!! There's also
www.tobuytwo.com ...its an auction house that caters to families of
multiples.....its "not so great" as a seller but can be a gold mine for a
buyer!!
Gwen
"Missy in Indiana" > wrote in message
> I know our twins club has a twice-yearly sale, but I've had some friends
> suggest I put some of the girls stuff on Ebay. I've never sold before, so
> didn't know if any of you have experience or tips you would be willing to
> share. Not really a twins-related topic, but kind of.
>
> TIA,
>
> Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
> Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Missy in Indiana
August 18th 03, 10:54 PM
Thanks, Gwen! I'm going to check it out right now...always on the market for a
good deal ;)

Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Jolene GJ
August 24th 03, 11:51 PM
Missy,

It's a great place to buy and sell, just a few listing hints.
Be sure you have TWINS in the title, and sell identical or coordinating
items in the same auctions. It's the pits when you need both items
and only win one.

Also, mention in your description if these are from an non-smoking
home.

Good luck,
I'll watch for you girl things,

Jolene