PDA

View Full Version : stain removal for clothing

Andrea
August 19th 03, 02:23 PM
I recently found a product called the Clorox Bleach Pen at my local grocery
store. I tried it and it works great so I just thought I would pass the info.
along. It's great for stains on clothes that are white and colored that you
can't bleach. For example, if you have a red shirt with a white collar the
Bleach Pen can be used to treat stains on the white collar. It's a gel and the
bottle has 2 tips on it, a thin one and a thicker one. My girls had a lot of
clothes that were almost new that were stained so badly they could only wear
them as play clothes. I used it on them and they look new now.

I'm not affiliated with the product in any way, I'm just hoping someone will
find it useful like I did.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3 yrs. old

Leslie
August 19th 03, 05:37 PM
Thanks. I'm going to try this out.

Leslie

"Andrea" > wrote in message
> I recently found a product called the Clorox Bleach Pen at my local
grocery
> store. I tried it and it works great so I just thought I would pass the
info.
> along. It's great for stains on clothes that are white and colored that
you
> can't bleach. For example, if you have a red shirt with a white collar
the
> Bleach Pen can be used to treat stains on the white collar. It's a gel
and the
> bottle has 2 tips on it, a thin one and a thicker one. My girls had a lot
of
> clothes that were almost new that were stained so badly they could only
wear
> them as play clothes. I used it on them and they look new now.
>
> I'm not affiliated with the product in any way, I'm just hoping someone
will
> find it useful like I did.
>
> Andrea
> twin girls-Jordan & Madison
> 3 yrs. old

AGE
August 19th 03, 06:58 PM
You might want to also try ZOUT.

AGE
Anna "Our Lady of Perpetual Motion"
Grace "The Drama Queen"
4 yrs going on 17

(Andrea) wrote in message >...
> I recently found a product called the Clorox Bleach Pen at my local grocery
> store. I tried it and it works great so I just thought I would pass the info.
> along. It's great for stains on clothes that are white and colored that you
> can't bleach. For example, if you have a red shirt with a white collar the
> Bleach Pen can be used to treat stains on the white collar. It's a gel and the
> bottle has 2 tips on it, a thin one and a thicker one. My girls had a lot of
> clothes that were almost new that were stained so badly they could only wear
> them as play clothes. I used it on them and they look new now.
>
> I'm not affiliated with the product in any way, I'm just hoping someone will
> find it useful like I did.
>
> Andrea
> twin girls-Jordan & Madison
> 3 yrs. old

Kender
August 20th 03, 04:56 AM
Oh Andrea. I know you have been posting for years just waiting to plug the
Clorox pen. You aren't fooling anyone. : )
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

PS Try this: http://www.kidsnpetsbrand.com/faq.cfm No affiliated, just like
it A LOT!!

"Andrea" > wrote in message
> I recently found a product called the Clorox Bleach Pen at my local
grocery
> store. I tried it and it works great so I just thought I would pass the
info.
> along. It's great for stains on clothes that are white and colored that
you
> can't bleach. For example, if you have a red shirt with a white collar
the
> Bleach Pen can be used to treat stains on the white collar. It's a gel
and the
> bottle has 2 tips on it, a thin one and a thicker one. My girls had a lot
of
> clothes that were almost new that were stained so badly they could only
wear
> them as play clothes. I used it on them and they look new now.
>
> I'm not affiliated with the product in any way, I'm just hoping someone
will
> find it useful like I did.
>
> Andrea
> twin girls-Jordan & Madison
> 3 yrs. old

Andrea
August 20th 03, 10:07 PM
>Oh Andrea. I know you have been posting for years just waiting to plug the
>Clorox pen. You aren't fooling anyone. : )

Oh darn, my cover's blown now. :)

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old