PDA

View Full Version : Amazing!

August 21st 03, 02:01 AM
I'd just like to make a post to say how amazing new life is, and how much a
miracle it is! I thank the creator every day that I'm allowed the
opportunity to be a parent to two precious lives. It is such a gift!!

--
Jonathan

Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow.

H.S.

GandSBrock
August 21st 03, 02:16 AM
Ditto over here. :-) It is a privilege and a gift for sure.

*sigh*

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

August 21st 03, 03:13 AM
(GandSBrock) surveyed the damage, then, boldy dove into
the melee, yelling something about:

> Ditto over here. :-) It is a privilege and a gift for sure.

All my posts and replies are now typed with one hand! ;-)

--
Jonathan

Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow.

H.S.

Missy in Indiana
August 21st 03, 11:28 PM
Congrats...and I understand! After 28 months I still wake up every morning
feeling like it's Christmas day as a child. Life is good.

Hugs,
Missy
Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

cbalt12c609
October 1st 03, 05:24 PM
I agree with you. One baby is precious is enough but watching two (or
more) babies sleeping in their crib all bundled up is the most beautiful
sight. I thank God every day for my twins. I would love to have twins
again some day