PDA

View Full Version : They're Here!!!!!!

Robert Hampton
August 21st 03, 10:15 PM
The twins arrived last Wednesday!! Post more in a few minutes.
--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS

Robert Hampton
August 21st 03, 11:47 PM
Robert Hampton wrote:

> The twins arrived last Wednesday!! Post more in a few minutes.

Ok, I had to test my newsreader due to some posting problems. Carrey &
Cassidy were born last Wednesday!! Check them out at
http://www.genesispos.com/r&j/twins.shtml. We went to the hospital at
about 3:30am Wednesday morning with contractions. Carrey was head down
and Cassidy was head up so we decided to go with the C-section. Just
about everyone that we've talked to that has had twins vaginally, both
were head down. The doctor explained the procedure to turn the second
baby and the risks seemed a higher than we were comfortable with. I
almost wasn't in the OR for the delivery. I got into scrubs and had to
wait until someone came to get while they prepped Jackie. And waited
and waited. Finally a nurse came and took me to the OR. I sat down by
Jackie's head and about 30 seconds later, she was pulling Carrey out. A
minute later, Cassidy was born. Seems they had forgotten about me until
Jackie reminded them about three times. But at least I was there!
Jackie was released to come home on Friday. Courtny, our oldest (5yo)
didn't seem too happy at first. On the way to the hospital Wednesday
night, I asked her if she was excited, if she was ready to meet her
sisters, etc. and she kept saying "I don't know" in a voice that said
"shut up and change the subject, daddy". It wasn't until Friday night
that a switch flipped somewhere in her mind and she suddenly got excited
and wanted to hold them. Now she's the big sister and she and Cayley
(22mo) fight over who's gonna help out. It's a madhouse around here and
I know it probably will be that way for years to come. Post more later.

--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS

thefackrells
August 21st 03, 11:53 PM
Congratulations!!!
"Robert Hampton" > wrote in message
> Robert Hampton wrote:
>
> > The twins arrived last Wednesday!! Post more in a few minutes.
>

> Ok, I had to test my newsreader due to some posting problems. Carrey &
> Cassidy were born last Wednesday!! Check them out at
> http://www.genesispos.com/r&j/twins.shtml. We went to the hospital at
> about 3:30am Wednesday morning with contractions. Carrey was head down
> and Cassidy was head up so we decided to go with the C-section. Just
> about everyone that we've talked to that has had twins vaginally, both
> were head down. The doctor explained the procedure to turn the second
> baby and the risks seemed a higher than we were comfortable with. I
> almost wasn't in the OR for the delivery. I got into scrubs and had to
> wait until someone came to get while they prepped Jackie. And waited
> and waited. Finally a nurse came and took me to the OR. I sat down by
> Jackie's head and about 30 seconds later, she was pulling Carrey out. A
> minute later, Cassidy was born. Seems they had forgotten about me until
> Jackie reminded them about three times. But at least I was there!
> Jackie was released to come home on Friday. Courtny, our oldest (5yo)
> didn't seem too happy at first. On the way to the hospital Wednesday
> night, I asked her if she was excited, if she was ready to meet her
> sisters, etc. and she kept saying "I don't know" in a voice that said
> "shut up and change the subject, daddy". It wasn't until Friday night
> that a switch flipped somewhere in her mind and she suddenly got excited
> and wanted to hold them. Now she's the big sister and she and Cayley
> (22mo) fight over who's gonna help out. It's a madhouse around here and
> I know it probably will be that way for years to come. Post more later.
>
> --
> Robert Hampton
> Genesis POS
> http://www.genesispos.com
> (866) 942-8813 Voice
> (325) 942-8872 Fax

Shirley M...have a goodaa \\;-\)
August 22nd 03, 01:32 AM
Congratulation! Glad all went well for everyone. Enjoy your new chaos!

Shirley
Chris and Kathleen 1/95

"Robert Hampton" > wrote in message
> Robert Hampton wrote:
>
> > The twins arrived last Wednesday!! Post more in a few minutes.
>

> Ok, I had to test my newsreader due to some posting problems. Carrey &
> Cassidy were born last Wednesday!! Check them out at
> http://www.genesispos.com/r&j/twins.shtml. We went to the hospital at
> about 3:30am Wednesday morning with contractions. Carrey was head down
> and Cassidy was head up so we decided to go with the C-section. Just
> about everyone that we've talked to that has had twins vaginally, both
> were head down. The doctor explained the procedure to turn the second
> baby and the risks seemed a higher than we were comfortable with. I
> almost wasn't in the OR for the delivery. I got into scrubs and had to
> wait until someone came to get while they prepped Jackie. And waited
> and waited. Finally a nurse came and took me to the OR. I sat down by
> Jackie's head and about 30 seconds later, she was pulling Carrey out. A
> minute later, Cassidy was born. Seems they had forgotten about me until
> Jackie reminded them about three times. But at least I was there!
> Jackie was released to come home on Friday. Courtny, our oldest (5yo)
> didn't seem too happy at first. On the way to the hospital Wednesday
> night, I asked her if she was excited, if she was ready to meet her
> sisters, etc. and she kept saying "I don't know" in a voice that said
> "shut up and change the subject, daddy". It wasn't until Friday night
> that a switch flipped somewhere in her mind and she suddenly got excited
> and wanted to hold them. Now she's the big sister and she and Cayley
> (22mo) fight over who's gonna help out. It's a madhouse around here and
> I know it probably will be that way for years to come. Post more later.
>
> --
> Robert Hampton
> Genesis POS
> http://www.genesispos.com
> (866) 942-8813 Voice
> (325) 942-8872 Fax

C Straka
August 22nd 03, 01:40 AM
Congrats on the safe arrival!

Claudia

Anita
August 22nd 03, 02:45 AM
Holy moly those are some big juicy babies! Congratulations! : )

I loooooove good baby news!

Anita

"Robert Hampton" > wrote in message
> Robert Hampton wrote:
>
> > The twins arrived last Wednesday!! Post more in a few minutes.
>

> Ok, I had to test my newsreader due to some posting problems. Carrey &
> Cassidy were born last Wednesday!! Check them out at
> http://www.genesispos.com/r&j/twins.shtml. We went to the hospital at
> about 3:30am Wednesday morning with contractions. Carrey was head down
> and Cassidy was head up so we decided to go with the C-section. Just
> about everyone that we've talked to that has had twins vaginally, both
> were head down. The doctor explained the procedure to turn the second
> baby and the risks seemed a higher than we were comfortable with. I
> almost wasn't in the OR for the delivery. I got into scrubs and had to
> wait until someone came to get while they prepped Jackie. And waited
> and waited. Finally a nurse came and took me to the OR. I sat down by
> Jackie's head and about 30 seconds later, she was pulling Carrey out. A
> minute later, Cassidy was born. Seems they had forgotten about me until
> Jackie reminded them about three times. But at least I was there!
> Jackie was released to come home on Friday. Courtny, our oldest (5yo)
> didn't seem too happy at first. On the way to the hospital Wednesday
> night, I asked her if she was excited, if she was ready to meet her
> sisters, etc. and she kept saying "I don't know" in a voice that said
> "shut up and change the subject, daddy". It wasn't until Friday night
> that a switch flipped somewhere in her mind and she suddenly got excited
> and wanted to hold them. Now she's the big sister and she and Cayley
> (22mo) fight over who's gonna help out. It's a madhouse around here and
> I know it probably will be that way for years to come. Post more later.
>
> --
> Robert Hampton
> Genesis POS
> http://www.genesispos.com
> (866) 942-8813 Voice
> (325) 942-8872 Fax

---

Truffles
August 22nd 03, 03:34 AM
Anita wrote:

> Holy moly those are some big juicy babies! Congratulations! : )

My sentiments extactly, Anita! Big, juicy babies!!!!!! :-D

Congratulations, Robert and Jackie!

Welcome to the world, little Carrey and little Cassidy! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Ellie
August 22nd 03, 06:14 AM
Congratulations on your beautiful babies : ))))

Ellie

August 22nd 03, 12:42 PM
Robert Hampton > surveyed the damage, then, boldy
dove into the melee, yelling something about:

> Robert Hampton wrote:
>
>> The twins arrived last Wednesday!! Post more in a few minutes.
>

> Ok, I had to test my newsreader due to some posting problems. Carrey &
> Cassidy were born last Wednesday!! Check them out at
> http://www.genesispos.com/r&j/twins.shtml. We went to the hospital at
> about 3:30am Wednesday morning with contractions. Carrey was head down
> and Cassidy was head up so we decided to go with the C-section. Just
> about everyone that we've talked to that has had twins vaginally, both
> were head down. The doctor explained the procedure to turn the second
> baby and the risks seemed a higher than we were comfortable with. I
> almost wasn't in the OR for the delivery. I got into scrubs and had to
> wait until someone came to get while they prepped Jackie. And waited
> and waited. Finally a nurse came and took me to the OR. I sat down by
> Jackie's head and about 30 seconds later, she was pulling Carrey out. A
> minute later, Cassidy was born. Seems they had forgotten about me until
> Jackie reminded them about three times. But at least I was there!
> Jackie was released to come home on Friday. Courtny, our oldest (5yo)
> didn't seem too happy at first. On the way to the hospital Wednesday
> night, I asked her if she was excited, if she was ready to meet her
> sisters, etc. and she kept saying "I don't know" in a voice that said
> "shut up and change the subject, daddy". It wasn't until Friday night
> that a switch flipped somewhere in her mind and she suddenly got excited
> and wanted to hold them. Now she's the big sister and she and Cayley
> (22mo) fight over who's gonna help out. It's a madhouse around here and
> I know it probably will be that way for years to come. Post more later.

Congratulations Robert, Jackie, Cassidy, and Carrey! (And Courtny and
Cayley...Did I miss anyone?? ;-)

--
Jonathan

Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow.

H.S.

Robert Hampton
August 22nd 03, 01:59 PM
KimandJuan wrote:
> Wow, they are gorgeous. You must be so proud of all your girls! Now, can you
> say all their names together real fast 4 times in a row? =) Thant's a tounge
> twister.

Yeah, I had trouble with two sometimes. Told my wife I was gonna make
them wear shirts everyday with 1, 2, 3 & 4 on them. "1, get over
here...3, please pick that up." She's not gotten on board with that
idea yet. :)

--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS

Andrea
August 22nd 03, 07:42 PM
Wow! You have 4 beautiful girls. Congratulations!

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old

GandSBrock
August 23rd 03, 03:25 AM
Congratulations Robert on your two new little girls!! I was gonna say they
were really good sized babies, but then I saw that you grow 'em all big! And
beautiful.

I think a madhouse sounds like a lot of fun!

Enjoy!

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99