PDA

View Full Version : Parenting Questions Answered Instantly

CleverParent
August 23rd 03, 06:16 PM
CLEVERPARENT

For the first time a site that answers baby and toddler parenting questions instantly.

Why waste hours reading books and watching videos?

Sleeping
Feeding
Development
Toileting
Behavior
Health
Routines
Getting along with others
Preparing for babies arrival.................and lots more.

Areas from problems and concerns, milestones and parenting tips are all covered and answered instantly.

It has already been a great help to thousands of parents with many of the day to day
issues of rasing babies and toddlers and is the first of its type in thw world, (International Patent Pending).

Written by a top professional in the early child developmental industry withover a decade of hands on
experience, this site is a must for all young parents and caregivers.

www.cleverparent.com

Robert Hampton
August 23rd 03, 06:48 PM
CleverParent wrote:

> CLEVERPARENT
>
> For the first time a site that answers baby and toddler parenting questions instantly.
>
> Why waste hours reading books and watching videos?

What a coincidence! I received this same spam at my personal email
address. I believe someone is harvesting addresses from the 'group. It
looks like an interesting site but I refuse to support spammers,
regardless of their offer.

--
Robert Hampton
Genesis POS