PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!!!

mommy2kaitlyn
August 25th 03, 06:44 AM
Hi all,
Do you cloth diaper, need a bedding set, blanket, would like home made
toys(stuffed dogs and puppies) for your babies/kids. Check this out below! I
have lots of great products for you and your wee one...and soon to come
stuff for your furry babies to.
I would like any opinions on my site or ideas of things to make.
Hugs,
Alisha
Owner of The Hope Chest http://thehopechest.thekernsfamily.com
Check out all the Great Prices and Specials because of our Grand opening!

thefackrells
August 25th 03, 03:24 PM
Alisha, I can't believe you did that!!! LOL....I think I'm the only CD'er
here
Gwen....