PDA

View Full Version : Just checking for a pulse.

The Huwe Family
September 5th 03, 06:04 PM
It sure seems like there are hardly any postings going on in here anymore.
Did you all give birth and are just really busy with your new babies? (I
know I will be.)

I used to check and there would be 30 new postings or responses, now all I
ever get is 2 or 3. Where did everyone go?

Gayle
EDD 11/11/03 triplets bbg (PDD 9/20/03)

Truffles
September 5th 03, 06:24 PM
The Huwe Family wrote:

> It sure seems like there are hardly any postings going on in here anymore.
> Did you all give birth and are just really busy with your new babies? (I
> know I will be.)
>
> I used to check and there would be 30 new postings or responses, now all I
> ever get is 2 or 3. Where did everyone go?

A few are probably busy with new ones. A few others are probably busy
with the new school year starting. I've noticed a slow down of postings
on a few other groups as well. I think it'll pick up when everyone gets
into a new routine again.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Truffles
September 5th 03, 06:24 PM
The Huwe Family wrote:

> It sure seems like there are hardly any postings going on in here anymore.
> Did you all give birth and are just really busy with your new babies? (I
> know I will be.)
>
> I used to check and there would be 30 new postings or responses, now all I
> ever get is 2 or 3. Where did everyone go?

A few are probably busy with new ones. A few others are probably busy
with the new school year starting. I've noticed a slow down of postings
on a few other groups as well. I think it'll pick up when everyone gets
into a new routine again.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Cora Curry
September 6th 03, 04:31 PM
I know we have been so busy with school starting. Plus the kids started
soccer so we are gone all the time. We have to leave in about 20 min for
the first of three soccer games today. Then my oldest has high school games
all the time and it is crazy. We live at soccer from aug till oct. Well I
better get so we can go.

Cora

---