PDA

View Full Version : Giggle

multimom4
September 8th 03, 06:13 AM
So I am sitting here studying the organization tips in another thread and
then suddenly panicking because there's this weird watery banging noise
coming from the rough vicinity of my dishwasher and I'm thinking it must be
breaking down (and it's only 8 months old and I just don't need the hassle).

Then I realize the weird noise is RAIN on the skylights. HEAVY rain. First
real rain in the Seattle area since May, I think. THANK YOU, clouds, maybe
some small parts of our yard will pull through this drought after all.

Of course, by December, when it's rained every day for three months or so,
we'll all be cursing it again.

--
Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)