PDA

View Full Version : Twins are here

Olga Piccolo
September 8th 03, 07:03 AM
Hello everybody:
I posted with questions at the beginning of my pregnancy, but
because hospitalisation I have been quiet for some time. Well my girls
are finally here. I naturally delivered both girls on 6/27/03.

Egla Julemarie was 5lbs10oz 19inches.
Olga Rosemarie was 3lbs 1oz 16inches.
They are both home, breast feeding well and growing like crazy.

Olga

thefackrells
September 8th 03, 02:33 PM
Congrats Olga!!! Keep up the great work!!
"Olga Piccolo" > wrote in message
> Hello everybody:
> I posted with questions at the beginning of my pregnancy, but
> because hospitalisation I have been quiet for some time. Well my girls
> are finally here. I naturally delivered both girls on 6/27/03.
>
> Egla Julemarie was 5lbs10oz 19inches.
> Olga Rosemarie was 3lbs 1oz 16inches.
> They are both home, breast feeding well and growing like crazy.
>
> Olga

thefackrells
September 8th 03, 02:33 PM
Congrats Olga!!! Keep up the great work!!
"Olga Piccolo" > wrote in message
> Hello everybody:
> I posted with questions at the beginning of my pregnancy, but
> because hospitalisation I have been quiet for some time. Well my girls
> are finally here. I naturally delivered both girls on 6/27/03.
>
> Egla Julemarie was 5lbs10oz 19inches.
> Olga Rosemarie was 3lbs 1oz 16inches.
> They are both home, breast feeding well and growing like crazy.
>
> Olga

Missy in Indiana
September 8th 03, 06:25 PM
Congratulations and enjoy every single sleep-deprived, joyous, overwhelming
moment!

Many happy memories ahead,

Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Missy in Indiana
September 8th 03, 06:25 PM
Congratulations and enjoy every single sleep-deprived, joyous, overwhelming
moment!

Many happy memories ahead,

Missy in Indiana http://hometown.aol.com/mhrust/overviewforng.html
Morgan Olivia & Julia Lucille 4/28/01 (YAY!)

Truffles
September 8th 03, 07:23 PM
Congratulations, Olga!

Welcome to the world, little Egla and little Olga! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Truffles
September 8th 03, 07:23 PM
Congratulations, Olga!

Welcome to the world, little Egla and little Olga! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Andrea
September 8th 03, 08:51 PM
Congratulations! I'm glad to hear everything is going well.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3 yrs. old

Andrea
September 8th 03, 08:51 PM
Congratulations! I'm glad to hear everything is going well.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3 yrs. old

Ellen Kmetz
September 17th 03, 04:44 AM
Congratulations, Olga!!

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Ellen Kmetz
September 17th 03, 04:44 AM
Congratulations, Olga!!

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Leslie
September 17th 03, 03:05 PM
Congratulations Olga! I'm glad your girls are doing so well.

--
Leslie
Alex and Jordan, 06 May 2000

"Olga Piccolo" > wrote in message
> Hello everybody:
> I posted with questions at the beginning of my pregnancy, but
> because hospitalisation I have been quiet for some time. Well my girls
> are finally here. I naturally delivered both girls on 6/27/03.
>
> Egla Julemarie was 5lbs10oz 19inches.
> Olga Rosemarie was 3lbs 1oz 16inches.
> They are both home, breast feeding well and growing like crazy.
>
> Olga

Leslie
September 17th 03, 03:05 PM
Congratulations Olga! I'm glad your girls are doing so well.

--
Leslie
Alex and Jordan, 06 May 2000

"Olga Piccolo" > wrote in message
> Hello everybody:
> I posted with questions at the beginning of my pregnancy, but
> because hospitalisation I have been quiet for some time. Well my girls
> are finally here. I naturally delivered both girls on 6/27/03.
>
> Egla Julemarie was 5lbs10oz 19inches.
> Olga Rosemarie was 3lbs 1oz 16inches.
> They are both home, breast feeding well and growing like crazy.
>
> Olga

Olga Piccolo
September 18th 03, 03:48 AM
Thanks everybody

Olga Piccolo
September 18th 03, 03:48 AM
Thanks everybody

Jack_H.
September 18th 03, 08:38 AM
:
: Egla Julemarie was 5lbs10oz 19inches.
: Olga Rosemarie was 3lbs 1oz 16inches.
: They are both home, breast feeding well and growing like crazy.
:
: Olga
:

Here is wishing mom and the little 'uns ( and daddy too) health and
happiness!!

Blessings in the house!

Jack

Jack_H.