PDA

View Full Version : Happy 2nd Birthday, Abby and Jacob!

Truffles
September 11th 03, 05:59 PM
Happy 2nd Birthday to James' (Middletree) Abby and Jacob!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

James, how's your dw feeling?

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

middletree
September 12th 03, 05:46 AM
Thanks for remembering! Abby and Jaocb had a fun day, and they almost
realize that it's their birthday. They know that they got some special
attention and that dad stayed home from work. we had been practicing
telling them how to blow out candles for two weeks or so, but when the
opportunity came, Abby didn't want to have anything to do with the candle.
It was cute.

Beth is feeling better, but not great. Only threw up once today. She begins
week 14 tomorrow, so hopefully she'll get better quickly. I sure am ready to
see her get better.

James
www.middletree.net