PDA

View Full Version : Re: Feel Like I finally landed!

pam
September 16th 03, 05:10 PM
HOLY COW! it seems like you JUST posted they were born!

i guess their first year went faster for me than you ;-)

for me, the 2nd year went WAY faster than the 1st. and their 3rd year
is 1/2 over already!

pam
mom to alix and callie 3/24/00

pam
September 16th 03, 05:10 PM
HOLY COW! it seems like you JUST posted they were born!

i guess their first year went faster for me than you ;-)

for me, the 2nd year went WAY faster than the 1st. and their 3rd year
is 1/2 over already!

pam
mom to alix and callie 3/24/00

Leslie
September 17th 03, 03:15 PM
Welcome back, Jack! I can't believe your kids are a year old already! It
sounds like things are normalizing for you now with jobs and day care, etc.
I can't imagine moving with babies. I loved that first video with one in
the pack-n-play and the other out. Babies giggling is one of the best sounds
in the world!

--
Leslie
Alex and Jordan, 06 May 2000