PDA

View Full Version : Re: Happy belated 1st Birthday, Abigail and Jonathan!

Jack_H.
September 18th 03, 08:37 AM
"Ellen Kmetz" > wrote in message
: I CANNOT believe they are one, Jack. How is that possible?? A very happy
: birthday to your precious twins!!

I KNOW!

Time goes so fast.
Jonathan has said his first word, ( Bamba, it is a cheese doodle kind of
thing but with peanut butter flavor! They love em!) Abigail is so
big )Taller than Jonathan) and bright eyed, walking around every where, she
even held the water bottle for little J to drink from!
When Little J is done with his bottle at bed time he holds it up for me to
take and then passes out!
Too cute!
:
:
: Ellen
: Erin 6/26/95
: Bradley & Alex 10/5/00
:

Looks like you have 2 birthdays coming up yourself!

Jack