PDA

View Full Version : Happy 3rd Birthday, Brendan & Cade!

DeliciousTruffles
September 26th 03, 06:30 PM
Happy 3rd Birthday to Nikolette's Brendan & Cade!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Leslie
September 29th 03, 05:30 PM
"Ellen Kmetz" > wrote in message
> Happy Birthday, B & C! Has anyone heard from Nik lately?

No, where is she? It's been a long time since she's posted here.
If you're reading, Nik, I hope they had a fabulous birthday!

Leslie