PDA

View Full Version : Happy 1st Birthday, Aidan & Alexis!

DeliciousTruffles
September 28th 03, 08:25 PM
Happy 1st Birthday to Megan's Aidan & Alexis!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Megan Byrne
September 29th 03, 03:11 AM
Thank you! It was a perfect day! (except for some rain, yuck!)

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis
Born 9-28-02

Megan Byrne
September 29th 03, 03:11 AM
Thank you! It was a perfect day! (except for some rain, yuck!)

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis
Born 9-28-02

amy
September 29th 03, 12:55 PM
Popped in just to say Happy Happy Bday to Aidan & Alexis! I'm sure
you're having lots of fun with them now!!! What a joy after they start
to walk!!!!
Think about you guys often but difficult to use googles....
Hope all is well-
MG
Jason & Julia - 15mos and adorable!

amy
September 29th 03, 12:55 PM
Popped in just to say Happy Happy Bday to Aidan & Alexis! I'm sure
you're having lots of fun with them now!!! What a joy after they start
to walk!!!!
Think about you guys often but difficult to use googles....
Hope all is well-
MG
Jason & Julia - 15mos and adorable!

Megan Byrne
September 29th 03, 02:57 PM
Wow, J & J's last 3 mos. went fast! 15 mos.!!