PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bday Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela

amy
September 29th 03, 01:01 PM
Kimberly-
Jumping the gun here to wish your girls a wonderful bday! Have a great time!!!
MG
J&J 6/28/02

Megan Byrne
September 29th 03, 02:58 PM
OK< I'll add to this post. Happy early b-day Emma and Aislyn!! I can't
believe you girls are one, too! Yikes!!

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis
Born 9-28-02

Megan Byrne
September 29th 03, 02:58 PM
OK< I'll add to this post. Happy early b-day Emma and Aislyn!! I can't
believe you girls are one, too! Yikes!!

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis
Born 9-28-02

KimandJuan
September 29th 03, 10:47 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I can't believe that this time last year I
was thinking OMG can I do this can I really take care of two babies at once.
But, we made it we survived and I am so excited about their party on Sunday.
It will just be something small and simple at the park. I can't wait to take
them to their 1 yr. checkup and see hoe much they have grown. I will keep you
all posted. Megan, how did A&A's go? MG, do you have new pics of the kids on
line? I haven't heard from you in a while, is all well?

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

KimandJuan
September 29th 03, 10:47 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I can't believe that this time last year I
was thinking OMG can I do this can I really take care of two babies at once.
But, we made it we survived and I am so excited about their party on Sunday.
It will just be something small and simple at the park. I can't wait to take
them to their 1 yr. checkup and see hoe much they have grown. I will keep you
all posted. Megan, how did A&A's go? MG, do you have new pics of the kids on
line? I haven't heard from you in a while, is all well?

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Megan Byrne
September 30th 03, 06:08 PM
I usually choos to do pictures seperate first, b/c with us, being that
close together does not work well. They pull each others hair, push each
other over, etc. So, I do the seperate shots first then I try them
together. Sometimes it works, sometimes it dosen't. LOL

Did you get you free pctures and sitting from PP for their first b-day?

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis
Born 9-28-02

Megan Byrne
September 30th 03, 06:08 PM
I usually choos to do pictures seperate first, b/c with us, being that
close together does not work well. They pull each others hair, push each
other over, etc. So, I do the seperate shots first then I try them
together. Sometimes it works, sometimes it dosen't. LOL

Did you get you free pctures and sitting from PP for their first b-day?

Megan
Mommy to miracle twins...
Aidan & Alexis
Born 9-28-02

KimandJuan
October 1st 03, 04:06 AM
No, I never heard of it. I think there are a lot of freebies out there for
multiples that we didn't take advantage of. I was just thinking of going to
Sears. I have a coupon with no sitting fee. We tried an expensive
photographer and none of them came out so I am not spending the money on that
again.
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

KimandJuan
October 1st 03, 04:06 AM
No, I never heard of it. I think there are a lot of freebies out there for
multiples that we didn't take advantage of. I was just thinking of going to
Sears. I have a coupon with no sitting fee. We tried an expensive
photographer and none of them came out so I am not spending the money on that
again.
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

amy
October 2nd 03, 07:33 AM
(KimandJuan) wrote in message >...
> Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I can't believe that this time last year I
> was thinking OMG can I do this can I really take care of two babies at once.
> But, we made it we survived and I am so excited about their party on Sunday.
> It will just be something small and simple at the park. I can't wait to take
> them to their 1 yr. checkup and see hoe much they have grown. I will keep you
> all posted. Megan, how did A&A's go? MG, do you have new pics of the kids on
> line? I haven't heard from you in a while, is all well?
>

> ~Kimberly
> Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
> Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
> come see us...
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

We're fine-thanks for asking - having a great time - just really busy
starting my own biz and building a new home - so apparently we decided
to stay in Greece! A far cry from my heyday of "I can't wait to get
the heck outta here" huh - the trip back to NJ in May/June was an
eye-opener for me - Jason& Julia are doing great - their pictures are
in photos.yahoo.com/omorfadidyma

I'm glad you guys had a nice little party! I'll drop in here from time
to time!!! it's hard tho - I had to do a search on my name to find
these messages - very difficult using google...(sorry David)

Hope everyone else is fine too!!!
Love to you all-
MG

amy
October 2nd 03, 07:33 AM
(KimandJuan) wrote in message >...
> Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I can't believe that this time last year I
> was thinking OMG can I do this can I really take care of two babies at once.
> But, we made it we survived and I am so excited about their party on Sunday.
> It will just be something small and simple at the park. I can't wait to take
> them to their 1 yr. checkup and see hoe much they have grown. I will keep you
> all posted. Megan, how did A&A's go? MG, do you have new pics of the kids on
> line? I haven't heard from you in a while, is all well?
>

> ~Kimberly
> Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
> Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
> come see us...
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

We're fine-thanks for asking - having a great time - just really busy
starting my own biz and building a new home - so apparently we decided
to stay in Greece! A far cry from my heyday of "I can't wait to get
the heck outta here" huh - the trip back to NJ in May/June was an
eye-opener for me - Jason& Julia are doing great - their pictures are
in photos.yahoo.com/omorfadidyma

I'm glad you guys had a nice little party! I'll drop in here from time
to time!!! it's hard tho - I had to do a search on my name to find
these messages - very difficult using google...(sorry David)

Hope everyone else is fine too!!!
Love to you all-
MG

KimandJuan
October 2nd 03, 01:49 PM
Oh, the pictures are great. They really are getting bigger! It looks like
they are so happy. The land looks beautiful, when will the house be complete?
Have you added your american flare to it?;) It looks like a wonderful place to
be.

Good luck with your new business!