PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th Birthday, Derek and Mariel!

DeliciousTruffles
October 1st 03, 04:37 PM
Happy 4th Birthday to Seth Jackson's Derek and Mariel!

I hope you have a fantastic day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Andrea
October 1st 03, 08:02 PM
A Happy Birthday to Mariel and Derek from us too! :)

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old

Andrea
October 1st 03, 08:02 PM
A Happy Birthday to Mariel and Derek from us too! :)

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old

Seth Jackson
October 5th 03, 08:14 AM
On 01 Oct 2003 19:02:35 GMT, (Andrea) wrote:

>A Happy Birthday to Mariel and Derek from us too! :)

Thanks to both of you! We took our kids to Disneyland on their
birthday. By some miracle, we managed to catch a day where it wasn't
crowded, and we didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line for
any of the attractions. The kids had a great time.

The only problem occurred on the ride down there. Driving on the I-5
freeway, one of my tires blew out. I made it over to the shoulder,
only to discover that I didn't have a jack for the car! Can't imagine
what happened to it. But before I could call for help, a Good
Samaritan pulled over and changed the tire for us. We ended up losing
no more than a half an hour.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.com/familypictures.htm

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Seth Jackson
October 5th 03, 08:14 AM
On 01 Oct 2003 19:02:35 GMT, (Andrea) wrote:

>A Happy Birthday to Mariel and Derek from us too! :)

Thanks to both of you! We took our kids to Disneyland on their
birthday. By some miracle, we managed to catch a day where it wasn't
crowded, and we didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line for
any of the attractions. The kids had a great time.

The only problem occurred on the ride down there. Driving on the I-5
freeway, one of my tires blew out. I made it over to the shoulder,
only to discover that I didn't have a jack for the car! Can't imagine
what happened to it. But before I could call for help, a Good
Samaritan pulled over and changed the tire for us. We ended up losing
no more than a half an hour.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.com/familypictures.htm

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Andrea
October 6th 03, 12:30 AM
>We took our kids to Disneyland on their
>birthday. By some miracle, we managed to catch a day where it wasn't
>crowded, and we didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line for
>any of the attractions. The kids had a great time.

I'm glad to hear they had fun. :) Sounds like a great way to spend a
birthday. How far away do you live from DL?

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old

Andrea
October 6th 03, 12:30 AM
>We took our kids to Disneyland on their
>birthday. By some miracle, we managed to catch a day where it wasn't
>crowded, and we didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line for
>any of the attractions. The kids had a great time.

I'm glad to hear they had fun. :) Sounds like a great way to spend a
birthday. How far away do you live from DL?

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old

Seth Jackson
October 10th 03, 07:32 AM
On 05 Oct 2003 23:30:51 GMT, (Andrea) wrote:

>>We took our kids to Disneyland on their
>>birthday. By some miracle, we managed to catch a day where it wasn't
>>crowded, and we didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line for
>>any of the attractions. The kids had a great time.
>>

>I'm glad to hear they had fun. :) Sounds like a great way to spend a
>birthday. How far away do you live from DL?

About an hour.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.com/familypictures.htm

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Seth Jackson
October 10th 03, 07:32 AM
On 05 Oct 2003 23:30:51 GMT, (Andrea) wrote:

>>We took our kids to Disneyland on their
>>birthday. By some miracle, we managed to catch a day where it wasn't
>>crowded, and we didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line for
>>any of the attractions. The kids had a great time.
>>

>I'm glad to hear they had fun. :) Sounds like a great way to spend a
>birthday. How far away do you live from DL?

About an hour.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.com/familypictures.htm

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Rhiann1048
October 10th 03, 09:05 AM
>Subject: Re: Happy 4th Birthday, Derek and Mariel!
>From: Seth Jackson
>Date: Fri, Oct 10, 2003 12:32 AM
>
>On 05 Oct 2003 23:30:51 GMT, (Andrea) wrote:
>
>>>We took our kids to Disneyland on their
>>>birthday. By some miracle, we managed to catch a day where it wasn't
>>>crowded, and we didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line for
>>>any of the attractions. The kids had a great time.
>>>

>>I'm glad to hear they had fun. :) Sounds like a great way to spend a
>>birthday. How far away do you live from DL?
>
>About an hour.

Which is about 18 miles away in LA traffic. :)

We considered getting one of those Disneyland yearly passes so we wouldn't feel
like we had to get our money's worth anytime we went. But the cheapest tier
has so many blackout dates it may not be worth it. We are going to wait until
they are a little older before we attempt it anyway. We got a season pass to
the San Diego Zoo instead.

What sorts of rides do they have for small kids? Are they all in one general
area? What about rides you can go on with them? I haven't been there in 25
years so my memory is fuzzy beyond the spinning tea cups and Space Mountain.

Lori

Rhiann1048
October 10th 03, 09:05 AM
>Subject: Re: Happy 4th Birthday, Derek and Mariel!
>From: Seth Jackson
>Date: Fri, Oct 10, 2003 12:32 AM
>
>On 05 Oct 2003 23:30:51 GMT, (Andrea) wrote:
>
>>>We took our kids to Disneyland on their
>>>birthday. By some miracle, we managed to catch a day where it wasn't
>>>crowded, and we didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line for
>>>any of the attractions. The kids had a great time.
>>>

>>I'm glad to hear they had fun. :) Sounds like a great way to spend a
>>birthday. How far away do you live from DL?
>
>About an hour.

Which is about 18 miles away in LA traffic. :)

We considered getting one of those Disneyland yearly passes so we wouldn't feel
like we had to get our money's worth anytime we went. But the cheapest tier
has so many blackout dates it may not be worth it. We are going to wait until
they are a little older before we attempt it anyway. We got a season pass to
the San Diego Zoo instead.

What sorts of rides do they have for small kids? Are they all in one general
area? What about rides you can go on with them? I haven't been there in 25
years so my memory is fuzzy beyond the spinning tea cups and Space Mountain.

Lori

Seth Jackson
October 10th 03, 06:20 PM
On 10 Oct 2003 08:05:30 GMT, (Rhiann1048) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Happy 4th Birthday, Derek and Mariel!
>>From: Seth Jackson
>>Date: Fri, Oct 10, 2003 12:32 AM

>>>I'm glad to hear they had fun. :) Sounds like a great way to spend a
>>>birthday. How far away do you live from DL?
>>
>>About an hour.
>
>Which is about 18 miles away in LA traffic. :)
>
>We considered getting one of those Disneyland yearly passes so we wouldn't feel
>like we had to get our money's worth anytime we went. But the cheapest tier
>has so many blackout dates it may not be worth it. We are going to wait until
>they are a little older before we attempt it anyway. We got a season pass to
>the San Diego Zoo instead.

I'm not sure the blackout dates are a problem. You probably wouldn't
want to go on those dates, anyway, since it most likely be unbearably
crowded.

>What sorts of rides do they have for small kids? Are they all in one general
>area? What about rides you can go on with them? I haven't been there in 25
>years so my memory is fuzzy beyond the spinning tea cups and Space Mountain.

For our kids, rides weren't the main attraction. Our daughter is
scared of even the small kids rides except for Small World, Dumbo the
Flying Elephant, and Jungle Cruise.

The thing they liked best was meeting the Disney characters. They
met Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore, Little Mermaid, Mickey and
Minnie Mouse, Snow White, Belle, and Cinderella, Goofy, and Aladdin
and Jasmine. For some reason I can't figure out, they also loved
Tarzan's Tree House.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.com/familypictures.htm

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Seth Jackson
October 10th 03, 06:20 PM
On 10 Oct 2003 08:05:30 GMT, (Rhiann1048) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Happy 4th Birthday, Derek and Mariel!
>>From: Seth Jackson
>>Date: Fri, Oct 10, 2003 12:32 AM

>>>I'm glad to hear they had fun. :) Sounds like a great way to spend a
>>>birthday. How far away do you live from DL?
>>
>>About an hour.
>
>Which is about 18 miles away in LA traffic. :)
>
>We considered getting one of those Disneyland yearly passes so we wouldn't feel
>like we had to get our money's worth anytime we went. But the cheapest tier
>has so many blackout dates it may not be worth it. We are going to wait until
>they are a little older before we attempt it anyway. We got a season pass to
>the San Diego Zoo instead.

I'm not sure the blackout dates are a problem. You probably wouldn't
want to go on those dates, anyway, since it most likely be unbearably
crowded.

>What sorts of rides do they have for small kids? Are they all in one general
>area? What about rides you can go on with them? I haven't been there in 25
>years so my memory is fuzzy beyond the spinning tea cups and Space Mountain.

For our kids, rides weren't the main attraction. Our daughter is
scared of even the small kids rides except for Small World, Dumbo the
Flying Elephant, and Jungle Cruise.

The thing they liked best was meeting the Disney characters. They
met Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore, Little Mermaid, Mickey and
Minnie Mouse, Snow White, Belle, and Cinderella, Goofy, and Aladdin
and Jasmine. For some reason I can't figure out, they also loved
Tarzan's Tree House.
--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.com/familypictures.htm

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Gretchen
October 10th 03, 07:57 PM
Seth, how old are Derek and Mariel in the photos on your family pictures
page? Gretchen
> -Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
> http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.com/familypictures.htm
>
> Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
> www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
> www.SethJackson.net

Gretchen
October 10th 03, 07:57 PM
Seth, how old are Derek and Mariel in the photos on your family pictures
page? Gretchen
> -Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
> http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.com/familypictures.htm
>
> Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
> www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
> www.SethJackson.net

Seth Jackson
October 11th 03, 05:21 PM
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:57:27 GMT, "Gretchen"
> wrote:

>Seth, how old are Derek and Mariel in the photos on your family pictures
>page? Gretchen

Probably about 2 years.

--
-Seth Jackson, proud father of Derek and Mariel(10/1/99). Pictures at:
http://hitmeister.home.mindspring.com/familypictures.htm

Music links: www.mp3.com/SethJackson
www.mp3.com/loudspeaker
www.SethJackson.net

Seth Jackson
October 11th 03, 05:21 PM
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:57:27 GMT, "Gretchen"
> wrote:

>Seth, how old are Derek and Mariel in the photos on your family pictures
>page? Gretchen

Probably about 2 years.