PDA

View Full Version : Emma and Aislyn are 1!

KimandJuan
October 1st 03, 06:05 PM
~Well, we just got back from our 1 year check up. Emma is now 19lb 8oz and
Aislyn is 19lb 2oz, Emma is 28" and Aislyn is 28.5". They are growing like
weeds! Emma is walking every where for about a week now and Aislyn has yet to
take a step. Aislyn cruises all over the place so I am sure she will be
walking in no time. Hmm, I think that is about it. Yesterday was the first
day without a single bottle so wish me luck on that. So far so good though.
They are eating three meals a day and a snack or two in between so they are
getting plenty. They don't seem to mind not having a bottle they just don't
particularly enjoy milk from a sippy cup.
The big fiesta is on Sunday so I will be posting pictures on the website.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...