PDA

View Full Version : Happy Belated 1st Birthday, Bradley and Alex!

DeliciousTruffles
October 6th 03, 05:25 PM
Happy Belated 1st Birthday to Ellen's Bradley and Alex!

I hope you had a wonderful day! :-)

I'm sorry I missed it Ellen. For some stupid reason, I kept thinking
yesterday was the 4th!!!! :-(

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Ellen Kmetz
October 6th 03, 08:02 PM
>Happy Belated 1st Birthday to Ellen's Bradley and Alex!

If only they were one again....actually it's their 3rd birthday (!) Thanks,
Brigitte!

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Ellen Kmetz
October 6th 03, 08:02 PM
>Happy Belated 1st Birthday to Ellen's Bradley and Alex!

If only they were one again....actually it's their 3rd birthday (!) Thanks,
Brigitte!

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

DeliciousTruffles
October 6th 03, 08:13 PM
Ellen Kmetz wrote:
>>Happy Belated 1st Birthday to Ellen's Bradley and Alex!
>

> If only they were one again....actually it's their 3rd birthday (!) Thanks,
> Brigitte!

LOL! :-D

This is the second error on my list in a month! Sorry, Ellen. ;-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

DeliciousTruffles
October 6th 03, 08:13 PM
Ellen Kmetz wrote:
>>Happy Belated 1st Birthday to Ellen's Bradley and Alex!
>

> If only they were one again....actually it's their 3rd birthday (!) Thanks,
> Brigitte!

LOL! :-D

This is the second error on my list in a month! Sorry, Ellen. ;-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Andrea
October 6th 03, 09:55 PM
Happy Birthday to Alex and Bradley from Jordan and Madison!

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 yrs. old