PDA

View Full Version : anyone remember me?

Gretchen
October 7th 03, 05:19 PM
Hi, just wondering if there are people here who remember me; I lived in
Israel and had b/g twins named Emily and Edan, born March 1, 1999. We moved
back to the US (Florida) about 2 years ago and I haven't had access to the
newsgroup until today! I've so missed reading it. BTW, after going through
IVF to have our twins, the week we moved back to the US we got a quite
unexpected surprise... he's now 16 months old and is named Matan (Hebrew for
"gift"). I've seen some names here that I remember: Janet, Pam (and
Kelly?), David, and am wondering if Marieke is still posting. Hello to all
of you!

Gretchen , SAHM to Emily and Edan (4 1/2) and Matan (16 months)

DeliciousTruffles
October 7th 03, 05:22 PM
Hi, Gretchen. I came shortly after you left. Welcome back. :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

DeliciousTruffles
October 7th 03, 05:22 PM
Hi, Gretchen. I came shortly after you left. Welcome back. :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Andrea
October 8th 03, 07:03 PM
Hi Gretchen. I remember you. Didn't you also used to post on the m.h.i. ng?
Anyway, congratulations on your "surprise" and welcome back. :)

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 1/2 yrs. old

>Hi, just wondering if there are people here who remember me; I lived in
>Israel and had b/g twins named Emily and Edan, born March 1, 1999. We moved
>back to the US (Florida) about 2 years ago and I haven't had access to the
>newsgroup until today! I've so missed reading it. BTW, after going through
>IVF to have our twins, the week we moved back to the US we got a quite
>unexpected surprise... he's now 16 months old and is named Matan (Hebrew for
>"gift"). I've seen some names here that I remember: Janet, Pam (and
>Kelly?), David, and am wondering if Marieke is still posting. Hello to all
>of you!
>
>Gretchen , SAHM to Emily and Edan (4 1/2) and Matan (16 months)

Andrea
October 8th 03, 07:03 PM
Hi Gretchen. I remember you. Didn't you also used to post on the m.h.i. ng?
Anyway, congratulations on your "surprise" and welcome back. :)

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 1/2 yrs. old

>Hi, just wondering if there are people here who remember me; I lived in
>Israel and had b/g twins named Emily and Edan, born March 1, 1999. We moved
>back to the US (Florida) about 2 years ago and I haven't had access to the
>newsgroup until today! I've so missed reading it. BTW, after going through
>IVF to have our twins, the week we moved back to the US we got a quite
>unexpected surprise... he's now 16 months old and is named Matan (Hebrew for
>"gift"). I've seen some names here that I remember: Janet, Pam (and
>Kelly?), David, and am wondering if Marieke is still posting. Hello to all
>of you!
>
>Gretchen , SAHM to Emily and Edan (4 1/2) and Matan (16 months)

multimom4
October 9th 03, 09:19 PM
Yeah, still here ... welcome back. My little post-IVF surprise is 8 months
older than yours :-)

--Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)