PDA

View Full Version : Birth Announcement

Ellie
October 18th 03, 08:16 AM
Hello everybody

Well, my suspected pre-eclampsia escalated and I was admitted to the
hospital on Monday 6th October to try and get everything under control, that
was not to be and on the 8th my OB breezed into the room and announced I was
having a section the following day before things got any worse!

So on the 9th October at 35 weeks and 4 days 11.10am David came into the
world weighing 4lb 6oz, closely followed at 11.12am by Rebecca weighing 4lb
10 oz. After keeping the sexes of the twins a surprise for the day you can
imagine our delight at having one of each.

We are now home, with both babies doing really well having got breast
feeding established really quickly.

Ellie

Mummy to beautiful twins
David James Paul &
Rebecca Alice

For a great progressive rock band check out www.envizibleorkestra.co.uk

Twinzmommie
October 18th 03, 03:18 PM
Congratulations Ellie! I also did not know the sexes of my twins until their
birth. In my opinion, it was truly worth the wait.

All the best to you!
Michelle
Mommy to Riley Claire & James Michael

Twinzmommie
October 18th 03, 03:18 PM
Congratulations Ellie! I also did not know the sexes of my twins until their
birth. In my opinion, it was truly worth the wait.

All the best to you!
Michelle
Mommy to Riley Claire & James Michael

DeliciousTruffles
October 18th 03, 06:13 PM
Nice to see you here, Ellie! ;-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

DeliciousTruffles
October 18th 03, 06:13 PM
Nice to see you here, Ellie! ;-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

GandSBrock
October 18th 03, 09:06 PM
Congratulations to you on David and Rebecca!!

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

GandSBrock
October 18th 03, 09:06 PM
Congratulations to you on David and Rebecca!!

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99

H Schinske
October 18th 03, 09:35 PM
wrote:

>We are now home, with both babies doing really well having got breast
>feeding established really quickly.

Oh, what splendid news! Well done, all round, especially Ellie!

--Helen

H Schinske
October 18th 03, 09:35 PM
wrote:

>We are now home, with both babies doing really well having got breast
>feeding established really quickly.

Oh, what splendid news! Well done, all round, especially Ellie!

--Helen

Tanya Makins
October 18th 03, 09:46 PM
Hi, just wanted to say congratulations on your little angels, I too had
pre-eclampsia but had to be induced at 35 weeks...... just makes you think
how big you would have got if you'd gone all the way doesn't it???
Again, well done to all of you, enjoy them, they're so precious
Tanya
Molly/Charley 18.1.02

Ellie > wrote in message
> Hello everybody
>
> Well, my suspected pre-eclampsia escalated and I was admitted to the
> hospital on Monday 6th October to try and get everything under control,
that
> was not to be and on the 8th my OB breezed into the room and announced I
was
> having a section the following day before things got any worse!
>
> So on the 9th October at 35 weeks and 4 days 11.10am David came into the
> world weighing 4lb 6oz, closely followed at 11.12am by Rebecca weighing
4lb
> 10 oz. After keeping the sexes of the twins a surprise for the day you
can
> imagine our delight at having one of each.
>
> We are now home, with both babies doing really well having got breast
> feeding established really quickly.
>
> Ellie
>
> Mummy to beautiful twins
> David James Paul &
> Rebecca Alice
>
> For a great progressive rock band check out www.envizibleorkestra.co.uk

Ellen Kmetz
October 19th 03, 12:49 AM
Congratulations, Ellie, on the birth of your precious twins!! Don't hesitate
to come here with your questions :)

Take care,

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Ellen Kmetz
October 19th 03, 12:49 AM
Congratulations, Ellie, on the birth of your precious twins!! Don't hesitate
to come here with your questions :)

Take care,

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

middletree
October 19th 03, 03:17 AM
Congrats!! You're in for lots of fun!

"Ellie" > wrote in message
> Hello everybody
>
> Well, my suspected pre-eclampsia escalated and I was admitted to the
> hospital on Monday 6th October to try and get everything under control,
that
> was not to be and on the 8th my OB breezed into the room and announced I
was
> having a section the following day before things got any worse!
>
> So on the 9th October at 35 weeks and 4 days 11.10am David came into the
> world weighing 4lb 6oz, closely followed at 11.12am by Rebecca weighing
4lb
> 10 oz. After keeping the sexes of the twins a surprise for the day you
can
> imagine our delight at having one of each.
>
> We are now home, with both babies doing really well having got breast
> feeding established really quickly.
>
> Ellie
>
> Mummy to beautiful twins
> David James Paul &
> Rebecca Alice
>
> For a great progressive rock band check out www.envizibleorkestra.co.uk

telmgren
October 19th 03, 06:41 PM
"Ellie" > wrote in message

> So on the 9th October at 35 weeks and 4 days 11.10am David came into the
> world weighing 4lb 6oz, closely followed at 11.12am by Rebecca weighing
4lb
> 10 oz. After keeping the sexes of the twins a surprise for the day you
can
> imagine our delight at having one of each.
>
> We are now home, with both babies doing really well having got breast
> feeding established really quickly.

Awww they were born on my 30th birthday!! Congratulations on David and
Rebecca!!

--
Tori

Mommy to
Lauren & Madison
4/4/01

telmgren
October 19th 03, 06:41 PM
"Ellie" > wrote in message

> So on the 9th October at 35 weeks and 4 days 11.10am David came into the
> world weighing 4lb 6oz, closely followed at 11.12am by Rebecca weighing
4lb
> 10 oz. After keeping the sexes of the twins a surprise for the day you
can
> imagine our delight at having one of each.
>
> We are now home, with both babies doing really well having got breast
> feeding established really quickly.

Awww they were born on my 30th birthday!! Congratulations on David and
Rebecca!!

--
Tori

Mommy to
Lauren & Madison
4/4/01

Andrea
November 1st 03, 03:57 AM
Congratulations Ellie, and welcome to the world David and Rebecca! I'm glad to
hear that everyone is doing well.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 1/2 yrs. old