PDA

View Full Version : Late birth announcement

Elissa
October 22nd 03, 05:08 PM
I've been lurking for awhile, and just realized I forgot to post our birth
announcement!

Joshua Emmett and Jacob Bryant were born September 26th at 9:15 pm and 9:30 pm.
Joshua weighed 5 lbs. 6 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long, and Jacob weghed 4
lbs. 6 oz. and was 17 1/2 inches long. Both were in the NICU for 2 1/2 weeks
due to breathing and feeding problems (they were born at 34 weeks in my
pregnancy) but are now home and thriving. We are exhausted but thrilled!
----------
Elissa - Mommy to Rebecca Meagan 9/6/00, Joshua Emmett &
Jacob Bryant 9/26/03.
"Before I got married, I had six theories about bring up children; now I have
six children and no theories." - John Wilmont, Earl of Rochester

Megan Byrne
October 22nd 03, 05:46 PM
Congrats on your twins!! My Aidan was 5-6 and 18 1/2 inches, too. (at 33
weeks)
Good job! Hope Rebecca is being a good Mommy's helper!

~Megan~
Aidan Matthew & Alexis Valerie
Born September 28, 2002

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis

Megan Byrne
October 22nd 03, 05:46 PM
Congrats on your twins!! My Aidan was 5-6 and 18 1/2 inches, too. (at 33
weeks)
Good job! Hope Rebecca is being a good Mommy's helper!

~Megan~
Aidan Matthew & Alexis Valerie
Born September 28, 2002

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis

Nikolette
October 22nd 03, 06:06 PM
Congratulations! My BC were born on Sept 26th as well! :) (2000)

Nik
Brendan and Cade, 09.26.00
--
~::*::~::*::~::*::~::*::~::*::~::*::~::*::~
http://nesorrell.filetap.com

"Elissa" > wrote in message
> I've been lurking for awhile, and just realized I forgot to post our birth
> announcement!
>
> Joshua Emmett and Jacob Bryant were born September 26th at 9:15 pm and
9:30 pm.
> Joshua weighed 5 lbs. 6 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long, and Jacob weghed
4
> lbs. 6 oz. and was 17 1/2 inches long. Both were in the NICU for 2 1/2
weeks
> due to breathing and feeding problems (they were born at 34 weeks in my
> pregnancy) but are now home and thriving. We are exhausted but thrilled!
> ----------
> Elissa - Mommy to Rebecca Meagan 9/6/00, Joshua Emmett &
> Jacob Bryant 9/26/03.
> "Before I got married, I had six theories about bring up children; now I
have
> six children and no theories." - John Wilmont, Earl of Rochester

Andrea
October 24th 03, 02:44 AM
Congratulations to you and your family Elissa! I'm glad to hear all is well.
:)

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3 yrs. old