PDA

View Full Version : OT The Nerve

Kender
October 24th 03, 07:33 PM
This morning at 3:30am someone(s) stole 4 large pumpkins off our porch and
threw one through our front window. What is happening out there? I feel like
I can't set out pumpkins anymore. No, I will. I can't let it get to me. It
took over an hour to clean up all the glass. I am still finding it. Sigh, at
least we hadn't carved them yet.
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

Ellen Kmetz
October 24th 03, 08:34 PM
Erin,

That is awful! I hope it doesn't happen again.

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Ellen Kmetz
October 24th 03, 08:34 PM
Erin,

That is awful! I hope it doesn't happen again.

Ellen
--------
Erin 6/26/95
Bradley & Alex 10/5/00

Twinzmommie
October 25th 03, 12:48 AM
<< This morning at 3:30am someone(s) stole 4 large pumpkins off our porch and
threw one through our front window. >><BR><BR>

That is such a shame! The stealing part was bad enough why become a vandal as
well?

Glad no one got hurt!
Michelle
Mommy to Riley Claire & James Michael

Twinzmommie
October 25th 03, 12:48 AM
<< This morning at 3:30am someone(s) stole 4 large pumpkins off our porch and
threw one through our front window. >><BR><BR>

That is such a shame! The stealing part was bad enough why become a vandal as
well?

Glad no one got hurt!
Michelle
Mommy to Riley Claire & James Michael

Andrea
November 1st 03, 03:54 AM
That's terrible Erin! I'm so sorry you had that experience. The meaness in
some people just baffles me sometimes.......shaking head.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 1/2 yrs. old

>This morning at 3:30am someone(s) stole 4 large pumpkins off our porch and
>threw one through our front window. What is happening out there? I feel like
>I can't set out pumpkins anymore. No, I will. I can't let it get to me. It
>took over an hour to clean up all the glass. I am still finding it. Sigh, at
>least we hadn't carved them yet.
>--
>Erin
>Morgan and Megan 2/15/97
>Evan 5/14/00

Andrea
November 1st 03, 03:54 AM
That's terrible Erin! I'm so sorry you had that experience. The meaness in
some people just baffles me sometimes.......shaking head.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3 1/2 yrs. old

>This morning at 3:30am someone(s) stole 4 large pumpkins off our porch and
>threw one through our front window. What is happening out there? I feel like
>I can't set out pumpkins anymore. No, I will. I can't let it get to me. It
>took over an hour to clean up all the glass. I am still finding it. Sigh, at
>least we hadn't carved them yet.
>--
>Erin
>Morgan and Megan 2/15/97
>Evan 5/14/00

Kender
November 4th 03, 02:40 PM
Well, we finally had carved our new pumpkins on the 29th and then on the
30th two of the four got smashed on the sidewalk. At least no window damage
this time. We've lived here for 11 years and this is the first year we have
had a problem. We had a great Halloween despite it. Next year I will be
bringing the pumpkins in every evening!

--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

"Andrea" > wrote in message
> That's terrible Erin! I'm so sorry you had that experience. The meaness
in
> some people just baffles me sometimes.......shaking head.
>
> Andrea
> twin girls-Madison & Jordan
> 3 1/2 yrs. old
>
> >This morning at 3:30am someone(s) stole 4 large pumpkins off our porch
and
> >threw one through our front window. What is happening out there? I feel
like
> >I can't set out pumpkins anymore. No, I will. I can't let it get to me.
It
> >took over an hour to clean up all the glass. I am still finding it. Sigh,
at
> >least we hadn't carved them yet.
> >--
> >Erin
> >Morgan and Megan 2/15/97
> >Evan 5/14/00

multimom4
November 5th 03, 05:55 PM
What a pain. :-((

--Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)

"Kender" > wrote in message
> Well, we finally had carved our new pumpkins on the 29th and then on the
> 30th two of the four got smashed on the sidewalk. At least no window
damage
> this time. We've lived here for 11 years and this is the first year we
have
> had a problem. We had a great Halloween despite it. Next year I will be
> bringing the pumpkins in every evening!
>
> --
> Erin
> Morgan and Megan 2/15/97
> Evan 5/14/00
>
> "Andrea" > wrote in message
> > That's terrible Erin! I'm so sorry you had that experience. The
meaness
> in
> > some people just baffles me sometimes.......shaking head.
> >
> > Andrea
> > twin girls-Madison & Jordan
> > 3 1/2 yrs. old
> >
> > >This morning at 3:30am someone(s) stole 4 large pumpkins off our porch
> and
> > >threw one through our front window. What is happening out there? I feel
> like
> > >I can't set out pumpkins anymore. No, I will. I can't let it get to me.
> It
> > >took over an hour to clean up all the glass. I am still finding it.
Sigh,
> at
> > >least we hadn't carved them yet.
> > >--