PDA

View Full Version : Re: Goodbye to everyone

Bernard Hubbard
July 22nd 03, 04:21 AM
Tad Green > wrote in
:

> "Tom Shelly, Legendary White God"
> > wrote in
> :
>
>> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 04:18:45 GMT, "Mr Wonderful"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>Shelly,
>>>
>>>You really are a pedophile
>>

>> Oh really?
>>
>> And that's why I bash and flame the pedophiles and expose them,
>> huh?
>>
>> Now, get a good night's sleep ****** because you've got some
>> cotton picking to do tomorrow.
>>
>> Tom Shelly, White God
>>

> Nope you do it for fun and to divert attention from your own
> shortcomings.

Well Tad with testes the size of gnats balls Tommy never has any
*longcummings*

--
Bernard Hubbard
Australian, Gay, Green and proud

Tom Shelly, Legendary White God
July 22nd 03, 08:07 AM
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 01:09:16 GMT, Tad Green >
wrote:

>Nope you do it for fun and to divert attention from your own
>shortcomings.

Attacking the messenger is a common tactic by someone unable to defend
their positions properly in debates and you certainly are no
exception.

Tom Shelly, White God