PDA

View Full Version : Re: Honest Foster Mom sides with GM against DSS-MA Massachusetts

Kane
June 27th 03, 12:14 AM
(Fern5827) wrote in message >...
> See what happens to honest, concerned Foster parents?

What happened to her? And what makes you think she is "honest" and
"concerned." She may have set out to sabotage a case going for
termination of parental rights...her behaviors sure could do it.

Foster parents sign an agreement to adhere to the rules and to follow
judical orders and agency directives when it comes to the children in
their care.

What would happen if all foster parents just shined on the protocols
and did whatever they wished v a v the children in their care?

Did the foster mother vet the grandmother? More than one nice little
grannie has turned out to be a molestor or abuser or neglector
themselves.

Granny and foster mom in this case may have been in colusion against
the mother of the child and the state may very well be trying to
return the child to its mother and or father.

Hell, if the children are free for adoption, and nothing here suggests
they actually are except the attempt of grannie...who may just return
them to abusive parents...the actions of foster parent can blow the
case FOR GRANNIE.

Granny's unwillingness to follow the steps required strongly suggests
grannie needs some clarification on how terminations of parental
rights and how making an adoption tight and unbreakable have to take
place,.....and interfering during the preceedings is a sure fire way
to show the court and CPS that she has little personal control over
herself.

Keeping children safe, the mandate of the state, should be grannies
demonstrated ability. This nonsense doesn't support that she could.

Don't you ever think?

No, I guess that is an unfair question to put to a Dillweed.

Kane

> FWD aa:
>
> Subject: Grandmother Adoption Controversy Continues
> From: (LilMtnCbn)
> Date: 6/26/2003 1:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
> http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=7E25CFD4-330C-4A45-AC
> 48-DB096CF4DC6F
>
> Grandmother Adoption Controversy Continues
> LAST UPDATE: 6/25/2003 9:59:30 PM
> Posted By: Carly Miller
>
> Ferline Mass says the state won't let her care for her own grandchildren. Now,
> the foster family caring for the kids say they're being targeted too.
>
> The foster famiy says they're being punished because they side with Ferline
> Mass.
>
> Karen Taylor is the foster parent to Mass's three grandchildren, all girls
> under the age of 5. But she may not be their foster parent for long.
>
> "It's stemming from me having the best interest of the children at heart. I
> start asking questions and it seems I shouldn't have been asking questions,"
> said Taylor.
>
> Taylor claims the children's shelter is retaliating against her because she
> asked that her foster kids be able to visit their grandmother.
>
> "I said my kids, my children, especially the oldest, keeps asking why can't she
> see her grandmother, so I brought it up in court and they weren't happy with me
> for saying that," said Taylor.
>
> Taylor says the shelter revoked her foster care license after she allowed one
> of the children to talk to their grandmother on the phone.
>
> The children's shelter admits it is trying to take the children away from
> Taylor.
>
> But the children's shelter won't say why it doesn't want the kids to have
> contact with their grandmother.
>
> Now a judge is stepping in, ordering the children to stay right where they are,
> with the foster family, until all sides can work this out, for the good of the
> children.
>
> The children's grandmother goes to court on Thursday to try to adopt the
> children herself.
>
> Keep it tuned to News 4 WOAI for the very latest.

Ron
June 30th 03, 05:26 AM
"Fern5827" > wrote in message
> See what happens to honest, concerned Foster parents?

So, any foster parent that disagrees with you is dishonest fern?

You live in your own very small world, dont you.

Ron