PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Plant disses foster parents yet again...tsk tsk tsk.

Simons Mom
June 29th 03, 03:50 PM
Here is my 2 cents.....
Even though I think that my foster daughters mom is a swell person...I
dont know her well mind you and it COULD all be an act..that does NOT
give me the right to go against the service plan and allow them to see
each other or call each other more that what is stated in the court
documents.
I do not know certain info because it is not my job to worry with the
biological parents until I am directed to do so. My job is to take care
of the children for as long as it takes the biological parents to get
the children home with them. If I allowed my foster daughter to see her
mom it could blow all the progress made by the biomom and the foster
daughter.
So IMO that foster mom had no right going against what the state wanted
in the grandchildrens case....